Re: Part I: Texas Ren Fest pics on the roost

  • cal82165
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
      sorry that doesn't quite ring a bell

      --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "sdpancerni" <rpolakiewicz@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Frank. Nicely done. Perchance, do you recall a 'gypsy girl
      > with a 'two hander' sword? Black hair, goes by the name of 'Riot'?
      > Olde Richard
      > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone
      > >
      > > returned to this faire after 2 years. Had fun and saw people hadn't
      > seen in ages
      > >
      > > more coming in the next few days
      > >
      > > http://robynsroost.com/trf11/trf11.html
      > >

      > > enjoy
      > >
      > > Frank

    • sdpancerni
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 20, 2011
        Cool. Thank you. 'Riot' is here Roller Derby name. there,that should help! ;)

        Olde "Richard
        --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@...> wrote:

        > sorry that doesn't quite ring a bell
        >
        > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "sdpancerni" <rpolakiewicz@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thank you Frank. Nicely done. Perchance, do you recall a 'gypsy girl
        > > with a 'two hander' sword? Black hair, goes by the name of 'Riot'?
        > > Olde Richard
        > > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi everyone
        > > >
        > > > returned to this faire after 2 years. Had fun and saw people hadn't
        > > seen in ages
        > > >
        > > > more coming in the next few days
        > > >
        > > > http://robynsroost.com/trf11/trf11.html
        > > >

        > > > enjoy
        > > >
        > > > Frank

      • Jerry Chat
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
          A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

        • Vandor
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
            I know of one vendor who has a set up through their bank (Chase) where there is a small USB adapter for their smartphone that reads the cards and the money is deposited directly into their account. I would check with your bank if you have a business account set up, or set one up if you don't already.

            A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

          • Martina Livingston
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
              Jerry, I think you want to look at the renfaire merchants group. Info will
              be archived.

              Martina Livingston
              www.faireladiesfairelords.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011