Re: Part I: Texas Ren Fest pics on the roost

  • sdpancerni
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
      Thank you Frank. Nicely done. Perchance, do you recall a 'gypsy girl
      with a 'two hander' sword? Black hair, goes by the name of 'Riot'?
      Olde Richard
      --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > returned to this faire after 2 years. Had fun and saw people hadn't
      seen in ages

      > more coming in the next few days
      >
      > http://robynsroost.com/trf11/trf11.html
      >

      > enjoy
      >
      > Frank

    • cal82165
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
        sorry that doesn't quite ring a bell

        --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "sdpancerni" <rpolakiewicz@...> wrote:

        > Thank you Frank. Nicely done. Perchance, do you recall a 'gypsy girl
        > with a 'two hander' sword? Black hair, goes by the name of 'Riot'?
        > Olde Richard
        > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everyone
        > >
        > > returned to this faire after 2 years. Had fun and saw people hadn't
        > seen in ages
        > >
        > > more coming in the next few days
        > >
        > > http://robynsroost.com/trf11/trf11.html
        > >

        > > enjoy
        > >
        > > Frank

      • sdpancerni
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 20, 2011
          Cool. Thank you. 'Riot' is here Roller Derby name. there,that should help! ;)

          Olde "Richard
          --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@...> wrote:

          > sorry that doesn't quite ring a bell
          >
          > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "sdpancerni" <rpolakiewicz@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thank you Frank. Nicely done. Perchance, do you recall a 'gypsy girl
          > > with a 'two hander' sword? Black hair, goes by the name of 'Riot'?
          > > Olde Richard
          > > --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "cal82165" <caliban821@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi everyone
          > > >
          > > > returned to this faire after 2 years. Had fun and saw people hadn't
          > > seen in ages
          > > >
          > > > more coming in the next few days
          > > >
          > > > http://robynsroost.com/trf11/trf11.html
          > > >

          > > > enjoy
          > > >
          > > > Frank

        • Jerry Chat
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
            A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

          • Vandor
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
              I know of one vendor who has a set up through their bank (Chase) where there is a small USB adapter for their smartphone that reads the cards and the money is deposited directly into their account. I would check with your bank if you have a business account set up, or set one up if you don't already.

              A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

            • Martina Livingston
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
                Jerry, I think you want to look at the renfaire merchants group. Info will
                be archived.

                Martina Livingston
                www.faireladiesfairelords.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011