For Sale: Fabrics and Trims

  • Lisa Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Shipping is additional, so send your zip code and the item(s) you are interested
      and I will send you the shipping.

      All photos and the same information can be found in my “Fabrics” album on
      Photobucket. Prices are for the entire amount of the fabric or trim.

      Will accept PayPal, Check or Money Order.

      http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh25/lowrensqueen/Fabrics/

      Once an item(s) sell then I will remove them from PhotoBucket.
      Have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...need to sell!

      Fabrics
      1. Purple Loop Fabric – 1 yd x 54” Heavier UpholsteryPRICE: $6

      2. Black and White“Tweed” - 1.5 yds x 54” PRICE: $15

      7. Tan Striped Corduroy– 3yds x 56” with a 2 yds x 36” piece PRICE: $30

      8. Cotton Fabric in Black – 11 yds x 45”(has some faded discoloration spots., on
      selvedge) PRICE: $75

      9. Black Velvet with Red Emroidered Bows – 3 yds x 45” PRICE: $35

      10. Stretch Satin in Light (turqouise) Blue - 2yds x 45” - PRICE: $25

      11. Lavender Satin – 6.25 yds x 60” - PRICE: $30

      12. BrocadeSatin – Chinese Flower – Lavender 2yds x 45” - PRICE: $40

      13. Lot of Satins, Silks, Linings, Lace, Chiffon, Burnout Velvet – Various
      sizes, some yards, various colors – huge storage tote PRICE: $55

      Trims
      1. Russian Jacquard Trim (white/Olive/cranberry) – (cheep trims 262092) – 55
      yds 1” width PRICE: $35

      EXTRAS:
      3 Fabric Hat Boxes – Never Used: $40

      I am willing to negotiate!