Seeking Ren Faire Family Photos

  • Kirsten Cappy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      Greetings!

      I Am Seeking...
      ------------------
      A family that includes a teenage girl willing to share Ren Faire family
      portraits and snapshots over time for a rather fun You Tube trailer for a
      new teen novel. Free signed copies of the book and gift certificates to a
      Ren Faire outfitter of your choice would be gladly given for swell photos!
      More details if you contact me...

      The Book Trailer is for...
      --------------------------
      A fabulous new teen novel called THE TOTAL TRAGEDY OF A GIRL NAMED HAMLET by
      Erin Dionne. The book is about a girl whose parents are Shakespeare
      scholars and who insist on speaking, dressing, and eating in 16th Century
      style and living the Ren Faire life throughout the year.

      Their daughter Hamlet loved this as a girl, but as a teen, their lifestyle
      has become excruciatingly embarrassing. Of course (!), Hamlet gets over it
      by book's end, but much hilarity ensues before her realization that
      Shakespeare is brilliant and her parents are probably fabulous.
      http://www.erindionne.com/books/

      Not a Nefarious Plot...
      -------------------------
      This is me. A children's book advocate and marketer, just looking to make
      tools to entice kids to read swell books:
      http://curiouscitydoings.blogspot.com/

      Here are other book trailers I have done:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gchR69hF6Cg
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZOpqtdd8nw

      And here is the quite swell author, Erin Dionne:
      http://www.erindionne.com/

      Find Me at....
      ---------------
      Kirsten Cappy
      Curious City: Where Kids & Books Meet
      118 Emery Street
      Portland, Maine 04102
      kirsten@...
      207-699-2755

      Cheers and Happy New Year!
    • Kathleen Klatte
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
        We just got this title in today at my store and I'm reading it - it's
        terrific! Very funny and suitable for tweens.

        ~Kath

        Greetings!

        I Am Seeking...