Photos from the Kentucky Renaissance Faire

  • Lord Magnus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello all, I have posted my photos from the Kentucky Faire from this
      past weekend. The faire is Scottish themed. There are plenty of trees
      around most of the faire. The faire has a nice lot of twisting and
      winding roads that spread off the main paths lined with shops by various
      vendors. There are two pubs, both covered. The large being like a great
      hall in which food, entertainment and drink can be had. The smaller
      sports more shade and smaller stage as well. The folks there were very
      nice and friendly. I and my fellow Outlanders had a really great time
      and look forward to visiting again next year.

      Gallery link: http://www.lrdmagnus.com/gallery.html

      Thanks again and as always enjoy!
      Lord Magnus
      Knight Commander, Free company of the Outlanders
      http://www.the-outlanders.com/