OT - Do some good while shopping for the holidays

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I know that many of us are planning to use the internet for our
      holiday shopping (well, for those things we didn't grab up at the
      renn faire at least).

      So, don't forget Goodsearch.com when doing your holiday shopping this
      year! Why? The site is powered by Yahoo, so you get the same
      results but a penny is sent to a benefitting charity of your choice
      for each search performed! Just choose the charity or school before
      you perform your search (ex: Books For Soldiers, American Heart
      Assoc., etc). There are 100s of registered charities and schools.

      Plus!! You can also use the GoodShop feature on Goodsearch to make
      purchases at all your favorite online stores (Amazon, Target, Macy's,
      Wal-mart, Best Buy and more). GoodShop/Goodsearch will donate a % of
      your shopping total to your benefitting charity (at no additional
      cost to you).

      And for those travelling, you can use GoodShop to get to Expedia,
      Hotels.com and such. Again, a % of your travel costs will be donated
      to your charity/school (at no cost to you). Imagine how quickly that
      could add up!

      Happy Shopping!!

      Katie