Re: Midsummer Renaissance Faire June 7th and 8th in Lehighton, PA

  • Charles P. Arnold
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
      --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, Brian DiBonaventure
      <SHP_Director@...> wrote:

      > For Immediate Release
      > "Cutthroat politics is not just an expression"
      > Lehighton, PA –
      > Lords and Ladies, Squires and Maids, and Good Gentles All!
      Midsummer Productions LLC is proud to present the Midsummer
      Renaissance Faire to be held at the Ukrainian Homestead in Lehighton, PA.

      I met the organizers of this event at a one day Faire they put on in
      New Hope, PA and I know that they will do a good job. I'm sincerely
      sorry that they had their site knocked out from under them one of the
      weekends but if that hadn't happened they wouldn't have started a new
      Faire in New Hope. Unfortunately I had already signed to do a Faire in
      Hackettstown, NJ that same weekend.

      Oh, yeah, there is also a Faire at Wheaton Village in NJ that weekend
      as well. I wish I had gotten that cloning thing down as I would love
      to merchant at all three.

      Bunny
    • fran schafhirt
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
        where in hackettstown is the faire? i'm in midsummer cast, but i used to live in morris and sussex counties (right next to warren county where hackettstown is.
        ~snow

        <SHP_Director@...> wrote:

        > For Immediate Release
        > "Cutthroat politics is not just an expression"
        > Lehighton, PA –
        > Lords and Ladies, Squires and Maids, and Good Gentles All!
        Midsummer Productions LLC is proud to present the Midsummer
        Renaissance Faire to be held at the Ukrainian Homestead in Lehighton, PA.

        I met the organizers of this event at a one day Faire they put on in
        New Hope, PA and I know that they will do a good job. I'm sincerely
        sorry that they had their site knocked out from under them one of the
        weekends but if that hadn't happened they wouldn't have started a new
        Faire in New Hope. Unfortunately I had already signed to do a Faire in
        Hackettstown, NJ that same weekend.

        Oh, yeah, there is also a Faire at Wheaton Village in NJ that weekend
        as well. I wish I had gotten that cloning thing down as I would love
        to merchant at all three.

        Bunny

        with faith, trust and pixiedust, anything is possible!

      • Brian DiBonaventure
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
          We only lost the second weekend this year because of a wedding that was booked on the site over a year in advance...but we are already booked for the first two weekends in June for next year and for every year after that for as long as we decide to continue on our current site.

          The New Hope faire was an addition for this year, and we hope to be doing more events like it in the coming years. So keep an eye on our web site:

          www.midsummerfaire.com

          ...as that will have updated information about our different events. We hope to do more faires in New Hope like the one we held in May.

          --Brian DiBonaventure
          Artistic Director
          Midsummer Renaissance Faire

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
            <SHP_Director@...> wrote:

            > We only lost the second weekend this year because of a wedding that
            was booked on the site over a year in advance...but we are already
            booked for the first two weekends in June for next year and for every
            year after that for as long as we decide to continue on our current
            site.

            > The New Hope faire was an addition for this year, and we hope to be
            doing more events like it in the coming years. So keep an eye on our
            web site:

            > www.midsummerfaire.com
            >
            > ...as that will have updated information about our different events.
            We hope to do more faires in New Hope like the one we held in May.

            > --Brian DiBonaventure
            > Artistic Director
            > Midsummer Renaissance Faire

            Thanks for the input, Brian. I hope you will keep me informed because
            I am impressed with your hard work and that of your crew. Now if we
            can get you, Hackettstown and Wheaton to have different dates next
            year life will truly be good. Don't mind me, I want it all!!!

            BTW, did anyone pick up my sign in New Hope? Vykki thought I put it in
            the van, I thought she had, so it wasn't till the next day while
            unloading that it was missed.

            Bunny
          • Charles P. Arnold
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
              --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, fran schafhirt
              <snowflake18202@...> wrote:

              > where in hackettstown is the faire? i'm in midsummer cast, but i
              used to live in morris and sussex counties (right next to warren
              county where hackettstown is.
              > ~snow

              It actually takes place in Long Valley.

              Bunny
            • Brian DiBonaventure
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
                Yes! Aha! The sign!

                I was wondering who's that was!

                Dan and Mike put it into my car, and it is safe and sound.

                --Brian

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 3, 2008
                  <SHP_Director@...> wrote:

                  > Yes! Aha! The sign!
                  >
                  > I was wondering who's that was!
                  >
                  > Dan and Mike put it into my car, and it is safe and sound.
                  >
                  > --Brian

                  Thanks, Brian. Won't have a chance to get it this weekend so we need
                  to get together. 215-428-1045.

                  Bunny