Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival- Charlton, MA

  • Inger Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to announce the following event ... please mark it on your calendar!

      Ye Olde Commons and End of Seasons are pleased to present two weekends of fun for everyone: the third annual Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival!

      Come enjoy a day or a weekend of music, games, food, and drink in good companionship.

      Be amazed by entertainers from near and far, shop vendors with fine merchandize for the Renaissance gentleman or lady, participate in games of skill and carry away the prizes of combat tournaments.

      Costumes are encouraged! Boffer weapons are allowed (and will be useful)!

      Please get more details at www.kingdomfestival.com

      When: June 7-8, and June 14-15

      Where: Ye Olde Commons (http://www.yeoldecommons.com)

      Want to print out a poster? www.kingdomfestival.com/images/poster2008.jpg