An invitation to RenSpace

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Come check out www.RenSpace.com <http://www.renspace.com/> the online
      social network for those who are interested in, fans of, or members of
      Renaissance Faires, Pirate Festivals, Celtic Faires, the SCA, Adrian
      Empire, or anything else along the lines that love bringing history and
      the magic to life. Think MySpace for Rennies, and much more.

      The Renaissance Network...

      This is Your Shire

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        Greetings Bill,

        I clicked to join. The first question asked was 'what is your url.

        Don't know if i have a url.

        It is a great site. If possible, please explain the url part.

        Olde Richard
      • ShariMonk@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
          Awesome I just joined thanks for letting us know!
          From: "Bill" <bill@...>

          > Come check out www.RenSpace.com <http://www.renspace.com/> the online
          > social network for those who are interested in, fans of, or members of
          > Renaissance Faires, Pirate Festivals, Celtic Faires, the SCA, Adrian
          > Empire, or anything else along the lines that love bringing history and
          > the magic to life. Think MySpace for Rennies, and much more.
          >
          > The Renaissance Network...
          >
          > This is Your Shire

        • Bill Watters
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
            Just if you happen to have your own website..

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
              i already belong and have a group too.

              Bill Watters <bill@...> wrote: Just if you happen to have your own website..

              I clicked to join. The first question asked was 'what is your url.

              Don't know if i have a url.

              It is a great site. If possible, please explain the url part.

              Olde Richard

              with faith, trust and pixiedust, anything is possible!