Rennie Gathering at Waco Texas Number 2

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      Cross posted with great Glee!
      This is to announce the 2nd Ren Gathering at Waco,
      Texas
      DAY------Feb 23rd on a Saturday night
      Time-----7:00PM till 9 or 10PM
      Place----Same place as before of course!
      OK--OK For you NEWBIES we are gathering at:
      ROSATI'S PIZZA 824 HEWITT DRIVE (CORNER OF HEWITT
      DRIVE AND IMPERIAL AT THE CORNER OF THE WALMART STORE
      IN THE SMALL STRIPP CENTER ON THE CORNER)
      ROSATI'S PHONE NUMBER IS 254-666-6066
      POINT OF CONTACT IS RON HOOD---SQUINTY THE PIRATE.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Squint Eye
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
        Time-----7:00PM till 9 or 10:00PM
        Place----Same place as before of course!
        OK--OK For you NEWBIES
        We are gathering at:
        ROSATI'S PIZZA 824 HEWITT DRIVE (CORNER OF HEWITT
        DRIVE AND IMPERIAL ON THE CORNER OF THE WALMART STORE
        PARKING LOT AND IN THE SMALL STRIP CENTER ON THAT
        CORNER)
        ROSATI'S PHONE NUMBER IS 254-666-6066
        POINT OF CONTACT IS RON HOOD---SQUINTY THE PIRATE.
        My phone number is 254-666-6747.
        We hope to see you there to eat drink and have a good
        time.

        SQUINT EYE----1st Gunners Mate
        Capt'n Jack Sparrow's Black Pearls Crew
        Gunners Mate of THE LONG NINE CANNON
        Finest Shot in the World!
        Clan MacGregor of Scotland
        Knighted as Sir Ronald Hood --aka Squinty The Pirate 2006
        By Her Majasity Queen Margaret of Scotland--Muskogee,Ok
        Willow, MommyKin's, beloved Son---Squinty
        Clan McBuggins: THE RED ADMIRAL Moth Bug
        Captain of the Guard Of Valkyries Queen Cara <Sam>
        Gunners Mate at the end of the bar
        In THE Drunken Gnome Tavern
        Gnarrator Gnome of The DRUNKEN GNOMES! Number 000
        All decked out on Captain Rigor's White Dragon Pirate Ship
        Proud Member of Fergies Clan McBubba number 39
        Keeper of the Flame---USMC
        Dragon Rider in the House of the Golden Dragon
        Society of Booser of the First Order of Scallywags
        Also known as Squinty and Squeeshy <to me friends>
        Admirer of Buxom Wenches
        General Pirate Rogue
        Now Slide that Rum down the bar!
        After all that I am now thirsty!