Kayla's--Surgery

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Cross posted with MORE GLEE--Tanks SquintyHi all:
      Update on Kayla--She got out of surgery yesterday
      after noon. She is really doped up with it being
      spinal surgery.
      The one upper tumor removed was about the size of a
      quarter. It went through one nerve another was wrapped
      around it and it was compressed on sever other nerves.
      She has been sedated and we don't really know what her
      condition is til she comes out of her deep sleep. More
      information this afternoon late. I only am able to get
      on this computer at certain times of the day. So,
      again thanks for the many prayers and energies and
      keep your fingers crossed when the doctors being their
      many test today and tomorrow.
      Love you all---
      Squinty---Man of relief that she is out of surgery.

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Squint Eye