Seis de Mayo!!!!

  • Everett Buel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Ok really it's just the final Volunteer Merchant & Entertainer
      Workshop and Open house. Seis de Mayo or rather the 6th of May if
      you prefer, is the first chance that you will be able to get all
      dressed up, and come out and have some fun. With Mayfaire just days
      away this will be a good chance for everyone to get dressed up and
      try to figure out if there are any problems that need to be fixed in
      the next few days.

      As always the fun starts at 10am and we will be breaking for lunch
      at Noon. This is really a great chance to get to know everyone,
      meet new friends, or just chat away about what you've been doing
      over the winter months. After lunch we will be going over some
      information about Mayfaire, a little more about costumes, perhaps a
      little bit about speaking in public. The workshop will be ending
      early this month, so that we can all go out to the faire site and
      have a look around, and perhaps do a little work. The workshop will
      be held at the Te-Khi Travel Plaza at exit 104 on the North side of
      I-94. We will be in the back room, look for the signs, or just ask,
      as I'm sure that everyone will know the right direction to point you
      in.

      "Work you say!!!" yes there are always a ton of details that go
      into putting on the faire, and Mayfaire is no exception. So after
      the workshop bring some old clothes to change into, and pull a
      couple of weeds, or pick out that cute little spot to put your tent
      while you are camping out at Mayfaire.

      What: Volunteer, Merchant, & Entertainer Workshop and Open House.
      When: Saturday May 6, 2006 10am - 2pm
      Where: Te-Khi Travel Plaza Backroom I-94 exit 104
      Who: Good question! EVERYONE
      Why: Mayfaire is only days away and it's time to get dressed up
      again.

      Cheers for now,
      Everett
      Sir Richard Bewell KCG