(OT) Free Texas Travel Brochures from TourTexas

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Here's a site that you can get all kinds of information and brochures sent
      to you about all the things you can do in Texas.

      I got some discount coupons for attractions and for hotel/motel stays in
      different cities around here.

      _Free Texas Travel Brochures from TourTexas_
      (http://www.tourtexas.com/instant@...)
      or
      _http://www.tourtexas.com/instant@..._
      (http://www.tourtexas.com/instant@...)