Request for Prayers/Candles

  • never on the net!
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      My mom had polio as a teenager and is now suffering from what is
      called 'Post-Polio Syndrom'. It affects polio survivors
      approxemently 50 years after thier first bout, it didn't hit mom for
      55 years. Mom was also fortunat as a teenager to have a doctor that
      belived in the Sister Kenny method (think that was the name) of
      treatment. Involving hot baths, walking and streching exercies,
      which only gave her about a half inch difference in her legs.

      So she is experianceing much of the same stiffness and muscle
      cramping as before. She will be working with the same exercises but
      is feeling very down about it. As she lived through the depression
      and WWII during this time, it may be bringing back bad memories.

      So all prayers, candles and healing energy would be much
      appriciated. I'm going to talk with her to see if she will let me
      use Rekki on her.

      Wishing everyone a Happy Yule and thanks for your friendship and
      support.

      Luna Moonflower
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        Luna,

        My great aunt is also a polio survivor. Consider prayers and positive vibes going your way sweetheart.

        Have a very happy holiday.

        Gabi

        never on the net! <lunamoonflower963@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
          Dear Luna,

          You have my prayers. I will pray that your mother experiences a swift
          healing and recovery.
          God Bless
          Suzette

          In a message dated 12/1/2004 11:08:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          lunamoonflower963@... writes:

[...]

        • Terrie
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
            My heart goes out to your mother. I did not realize that this was a
            condtion. My favortie aunt is also a polio survivor. I now want to
            keep a watch on her as well.
            I will keep your mom in my prayers. As our parents age is it
            difficult to watch their health fail. My mom is rapidly losing her
            eye sight as well as fighting a number of ailments, it breaks my
            heart to see her ill. I believe that our love and care for them is
            most vital!
            brightest blessings!
            Simmoen
          • never on the net!
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2004
              From what Mom told me it re-stricks on average 50 years after the
              first time. She had similar symptoms as the first time and had a
              blood test to confirm.

              Blessings-Luna

              --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "Terrie"