Building a Renaissance Festival in Louisiana

  • Mandrake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings All,

      My name is Dann, though I'm known around TexasRF as Mandrake.
      Some associates and I are currently building a Renaissance & Fantasy
      Faire in Natchitoches, Louisiana, and are looking for anyone wanting
      to get involved. There are some definite innovations to the design
      and functions of the festival, and we are looking for vendors,
      acting troupes, dreamers, etc. Can't divulge too much right now, for
      fear of idea theft before we even get open, but even though it will
      be medium sized, there will be something new there for everyone.
      Anyone interested or full of suggestions can e-mail me at
      mandrakeofhavoc@... if you desire. If nothing else, thank you
      all for keeping the dream of another age alive.

      Brightest Blessings,
      Dann
    • charles tutter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
        im a merchant vendor. I make chain mael, costumes, etc. plus carry a lot of stuff both hand made and some mass produced items please email back with more info.

        thanks,
        charles tutter
        aka Troll

        Mandrake <mandrakeofhavoc@...> wrote:
        Greetings All,

        My name is Dann, though I'm known around TexasRF as Mandrake.
        Some associates and I are currently building a Renaissance & Fantasy
        Faire in Natchitoches, Louisiana, and are looking for anyone wanting
        to get involved. There are some definite innovations to the design
        and functions of the festival, and we are looking for vendors,
        acting troupes, dreamers, etc. Can't divulge too much right now, for
        fear of idea theft before we even get open, but even though it will
        be medium sized, there will be something new there for everyone.
        Anyone interested or full of suggestions can e-mail me at
        mandrakeofhavoc@... if you desire. If nothing else, thank you
        all for keeping the dream of another age alive.

        Brightest Blessings,
        Dann

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT