Silver Leaf Review Added

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      We've returned from visiting the Silver Leaf Renaissance Faire
      outside of Kalamazoo, MI on Saturday. Silver Leaf has grown in both
      size and charm over the past two years, and I felt that a one day
      visit did not give the faire it's full due. In case anyone is
      interested, I have posted a review of the faire - just follow the
      link.

      http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/

      Now it's back to Bristol for Sunday.