New Photos from Scarborough Renaissance Faire

  • callisto521
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      For anyone interested, I have posted photos from the Scarborough
      Renaissance Faire (by Dallas, Texas) on my website from Memorial
      Day Weekend. It is a beautiful scenic faire with great
      entertainment, merchants, and pubs. I also, enjoyed meeting people
      from Texas (Lerxst, Rengeek, Luna,, Trinn, Brad, Trish, and many
      others whose names I cannot remember at the moment due to the long
      drive), as well as some others from court at the Kansas City
      Faire, and Minnesota Renaissance Faires.

      http://www.9thvalkyrie.com

      (see renaissance galleries)

      Annika the 9th Valkyrie
    • Lord Diodato
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        Great shots as always, any plans on attending Kansas City this year?

        Lord Diodato

        For anyone interested, I have posted photos from the Scarborough
        Renaissance Faire (by Dallas, Texas) on my website from Memorial
        Day Weekend. It is a beautiful scenic faire with great
        entertainment, merchants, and pubs. I also, enjoyed meeting people
        from Texas (Lerxst, Rengeek, Luna,, Trinn, Brad, Trish, and many
        others whose names I cannot remember at the moment due to the long
        drive), as well as some others from court at the Kansas City
        Faire, and Minnesota Renaissance Faires.

        http://www.9thvalkyrie.com

        (see renaissance galleries)

        Annika the 9th Valkyrie

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • callisto521
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
          Thanks.

          We are talking about possibly returning to Kansas City this year,
          but nothing for sure yet.

          Annika

          --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Diodato"
          <lorddiodato@t...> wrote:
          > Great shots as always, any plans on attending Kansas City this
          year?

          > Lord Diodato

          Renaissance Faire

          > For anyone interested, I have posted photos from the Scarborough
          > Renaissance Faire (by Dallas, Texas) on my website from Memorial
          > Day Weekend. It is a beautiful scenic faire with great
          > entertainment, merchants, and pubs. I also, enjoyed meeting
          people
          > from Texas (Lerxst, Rengeek, Luna,, Trinn, Brad, Trish, and many
          > others whose names I cannot remember at the moment due to the long
          > drive), as well as some others from court at the Kansas City
          > Faire, and Minnesota Renaissance Faires.
          >
          > http://www.9thvalkyrie.com
          >
          > (see renaissance galleries)
          >
          > Annika the 9th Valkyrie
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
            Grammarcy Annika the 9th Valkyrie,

            I can't believe all those gardens and all those people! Too bad about
            the massive heat.

            Olde Richard
          • callisto521
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
              Although it was extremely warm-we had plenty of wooded areas to stay
              somewhat normal in...including the scenic White Horse Pub.

              Annika the 9th Valkyrie
              --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <ducterRP@n...>