On Our Home Scroll This Month.

  • lord_cygnus1
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2002
      Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Welcome, Good Gentles All,

      We have so many new additions to our populace here and we are so
      pleased to have you all joining in our merry gathering. I would like
      to take this time to welcome you all! We have unique group with
      members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
      group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of interesting,
      highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
      almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
      Renaissance Faires in your own areas. My Lords and Ladies, please do
      your best to make our new members feel at home here among us!

      Now, I would like to discuss something else which makes our group
      unique. Each month we have our featured spotlight member that fills
      the space on yonder blank parchment of our home scroll! Those who are
      of a mind to provide images for our honored spotlight, be they of
      yourself, your family, or your "furry children", feel free to
      dispatch an e-missive to my humble self...

      Lord_Cygnus1@...

      Our spotlighted member for the month, September 2002, is Marshal
      Ursceal, Master of the Braided Rose. Noble Lord Ursceal is the Media
      and Public Relations Director for the Four Winds Renaissance Festival
      and was kind enough to send me his image a short while ago. He was
      chosen to the Spotlight Member this month in honor of the Four Winds
      Faire holding their cast auditions the last two weekends of September
      this year. Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the
      next few months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If
      you would like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.

      Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free to
      examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
      of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
      happy little assembly.

      I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,

      ~Lord Cygnus

      Moderator - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes, and
      Fans of Renaissance Faires.

    • Gil <Lord_Cygnus1@Yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 1, 2003
[...]

        Our spotlighted members for the month, February 2003 and Valentine
        Couple are Aragorn and Annika. Though their home Faire is Bristol,
        you might see them at any of a number of faires across the country.

        Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
        months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you would
        like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.

        Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free to
        examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
        of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
        happy little assembly.

        I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,

        ~Lord Cygnus

        Moderator for Yahoo E-Groups - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes,

        Message 3 of 28 , May 31 11:20 PM
          Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Welcome, Good Gentles All,

          We have so many new additions to our populace here and we are so
          pleased to have you all joining in our merry gathering. I would like
          to take this time to welcome you all! We have unique group with
          members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
          group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of interesting,
          highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
          almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
          Renaissance Faires in your own areas. My Lords and Ladies, please do
          your best to make our new members feel at home here among us!

          Now, back by popular demand, our featured spotlight member fills the
          space on yonder blank parchment of our home scroll! Those who are
          of a mind to provide images for our honored spotlight, be they of
          yourself, your family, or your "furry children", feel free to
          dispatch an e-missive to my humble self...

          Lord_Cygnus1@...

          Our spotlighted member for the month, June 2003 is Lady Ashleigh
          (A.K.A. Unicorn Maid) who you might see at the Louisiana Renaissance
          Festival or any number of faires across the country.

          Message 4 of 28 , Jul 3, 2003
            Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Welcome, Good Gentles All,

            We have so many new additions to our populace here and we are so
            pleased to have you all joining in our merry gathering. I would like
            to take this time to welcome you all! We have unique group with
            members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
            group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of interesting,
            highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
            almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
            Renaissance Faires in your own areas. My Lords and Ladies, please do
            your best to make our new members feel at home here among us!

            Our featured spotlight member fills the space on yonder blank
            parchment of our home scroll! Those who are of a mind to provide
            images for our honored spotlight, be they of yourself, your family,
            or your "furry children", feel free to dispatch an e-missive to my
            humble self...

            Lord_Cygnus1@...

            Our spotlighted member for the month, July 2003 is fairly new to the
            group. He is Don Domenico, who you might see at Renaissance Festivals
            in and around the Oakland, CA area.

            Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
            months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you would
            like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.

            Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free to
            examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
            of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
            happy little assembly.

            I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,

            ~Lord Cygnus

            Moderator for Yahoo E-Groups - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes,
            and Fans of Renaissance Faires.

          • D. Matthew Kelty
            Message 5 of 28 , Jul 3, 2003
              > Our spotlighted member for the month, July 2003 is fairly new to
              the
              > group. He is Don Domenico, who you might see at Renaissance
              Festivals
              > in and around the Oakland, CA area.

              <Blink, blink>

              "Shraggy???!!!"

              Greetings all, call me surprised.

              (And now for the Rocky goers out there: "Hey, Surprised, how are the
              wife and kids?")

              Next stop, Heart Of The Forest in Novato. Swing by the Green Man and
              say hello. How to spot me? I'm the only actor that looks Amish.

              Don Domenico, well, he's a smartass, so come prepared with your
              barbed tonque, a few quips about "us dang farriners", and a flak
              jacket. I like to play........HARD..... :)

              And always remember, when life gets you down, when you've wronged
              your love, you're trying to wrong someone else's, or there's a good
              amount a debt to be collected...

              "Say it with Italians...
              ...they'll get the point
              ...right up to the quillons!"
            • sylvia_b66
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 3, 2003
                Good choice, Gil... He's a cutie!

                > > Our spotlighted member for the month, July 2003 is fairly new to
                > the
                > > group. He is Don Domenico, who you might see at Renaissance
                > Festivals
                > > in and around the Oakland, CA area.
                > >

                > <Blink, blink>
                >
                > "Shraggy???!!!"
                >
                > Greetings all, call me surprised.
                >
                > (And now for the Rocky goers out there: "Hey, Surprised, how are
                the
                > wife and kids?")
                >
                > Next stop, Heart Of The Forest in Novato. Swing by the Green Man
                and
                > say hello. How to spot me? I'm the only actor that looks Amish.
                >
                > Don Domenico, well, he's a smartass, so come prepared with your
                > barbed tonque, a few quips about "us dang farriners", and a flak
                > jacket. I like to play........HARD..... :)
                >
                > And always remember, when life gets you down, when you've wronged
                > your love, you're trying to wrong someone else's, or there's a good
                > amount a debt to be collected...
                >
                > "Say it with Italians...
                > ...they'll get the point
                > ...right up to the quillons!"
              • Richard
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 3, 2003
                  We have unique group with
                  > members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
                  > group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of interesting,
                  > highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
                  > almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
                  > Renaissance Faires in your own areas.

                  That may be true, but this club is dominated by a power elite bloc of
                  So. Cal Rennies and we don't care about anyone north of...what?...you
                  say 'save the bickering for after Faire Season???"...oh...ok...nevermind.

                  (At this point, everyone should be LAUGHING! Yes? O.K.??? Kinda
                  Funny? Maybe?)

                  Love Ya.

                  Happy Independence Day.

                  Olde Richard
                • Gil
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 31, 2003
[...]

                    Our spotlighted member for the month, August 2003 is Lady Arianda,
                    who you might see at the Excalibur Fantasy Faire, the Hawkwood
                    Medieval and Fantasy Faire, the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival
                    (Muskogee), Scarborough Renaissance Faire, the Texas Renaissance
                    Festival, and the Boares Heade Feaste or at Renaissance Festivals
                    in and around Texas and Oklahoma.

                    Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
                    months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you would
                    like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.

                    Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free to
                    examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
                    of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
                    happy little assembly.

                    I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,

                    ~Lord Cygnus

                    Moderator for Yahoo E-Groups - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes,
                    and Fans of Renaissance Faires.

                  • apryl_knight
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 1, 2003
                      --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "Gil"
                      <Lord_Cygnus1@Y...> wrote:
                      > Our spotlighted member for the month, August 2003 is Lady
                      > Arianda, who you might see at the Excalibur Fantasy Faire, the
                      > Hawkwood Medieval and Fantasy Faire, the Oklahoma
                      > Renaissance Festival (Muskogee), Scarborough Renaissance
                      > Faire, the Texas Renaissance Festival, and the Boares Heade
                      > Feaste or at Renaissance Festivals in and around Texas and
                      > Oklahoma.

                      Oooh...I've been spotlighted! *grin* I'm honored!

                      *curtsey*

                      April
                      "Lady Arianda"
                    • sylvia_b66
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 1, 2003
                        Lovely photo, Lady Arianda :)

                        > Our spotlighted member for the month, August 2003 is Lady Arianda,
                        > who you might see at the Excalibur Fantasy Faire, the Hawkwood
                        > Medieval and Fantasy Faire, the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival
                        > (Muskogee), Scarborough Renaissance Faire, the Texas Renaissance
                        > Festival, and the Boares Heade Feaste or at Renaissance Festivals
                        > in and around Texas and Oklahoma.
                        >
                        > Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
                        > months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you
                        would
                        > like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.
                        >
                        > Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free
                        > examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
                        > of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
                        > happy little assembly.
                      • Gil
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 1, 2003
                          Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Welcome, Good Gentles All,

                          Happy Labor Day!!

[...]

                          Our spotlighted members for the month, September 2003 are the singing
                          duo, the Minstrel Woode, who are currently performing at the Ohio
                          Renaissance Festival, Wilmington, OH. However, you might also see
                          them at the OSU Medieval Faire, Bristol Renaissance Faire or at
                          Renaissance Festivals in and around roughly the eastern half of the
                          US. This picture was kindly provided by the Candy Picture Lady, whose
                          website can be found in our links section.

                          Message 12 of 28 , Nov 6, 2003
[...]

                            Our spotlighted member for the month, November 2003, Lady Anna
                            Elizabethan Green III, who may also be known to some of you as Anna
                            Glover. Though some of you may know her as Polgara. She is often seen
                            at the Virginia Renaissance Faire Queen's Progress tour, the Jousting
                            Tournament and Renaissance Faire of Mt. Solon, VA and the Annual
                            Harvest Faire, as well as other faires throughout the eastern USA.

                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 1, 2003
                              Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Seasons Greetings, Good Gentles All,

[...]

                              Our spotlighted member for the month, December 2003, is Lady Irisarc,
                              who is my own lovely wife and who many of you also know as Var of the
                              house of Yolen, which is her Lost Viking Crew personna. Her home
                              faires include the Medieval Faire, Norman, OK, the Ohio Renaissance
                              Festival, Wilmington, OH, the Tennessee Renaissance Festival,
                              Arrington-Triune, TN and the Medieval and Renaissance Festival,
                              (MARCO) Knoxville, TN, but she has also been known to pop-up at other
                              faires throughout the eastern and south-central USA.

                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 3, 2003
                                Congratulations, Lady Irisarc!

                                Sylvia

                                wrote:
                                > Glad Tidings, Huzzah, and Seasons Greetings, Good Gentles All,
                                >

                                > We have so many new additions to our populace here and we are so
                                > pleased to have you all joining in our merry gathering. I would like
                                > to take this time to welcome you all! We have unique group with
                                > members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
                                > group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of
                                interesting,
                                > highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
                                > almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
                                > Renaissance Faires in your own areas. My Lords and Ladies, please do
                                > your best to make our new members feel at home here among us!
                                >
                                > Our featured spotlight member fills the space on yonder blank
                                > parchment of our home scroll! Those who are of a mind to provide
                                > images for our honored spotlight, be they of yourself, your family,
                                > or your "furry children", feel free to dispatch an e-missive to my
                                > humble self...
                                >
                                > Lord_Cygnus1@Y...
                                >

                                > Our spotlighted member for the month, December 2003, is Lady
                                Irisarc,
                                > who is my own lovely wife and who many of you also know as Var of
                                the
                                > house of Yolen, which is her Lost Viking Crew personna. Her home
                                > faires include the Medieval Faire, Norman, OK, the Ohio Renaissance
                                > Festival, Wilmington, OH, the Tennessee Renaissance Festival,
                                > Arrington-Triune, TN and the Medieval and Renaissance Festival,
                                > (MARCO) Knoxville, TN, but she has also been known to pop-up at
                                other
                                > faires throughout the eastern and south-central USA.
                                >

                                > Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
                                > months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you
                                would
                                > like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.
                                >
                                > Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free
                                > examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
                                > of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
                                > happy little assembly.
                                >
                                > I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,
                                >

                                > ~Lord Cygnus
                                >
                                > Moderator for Yahoo E-Groups - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes,
                                > and Fans of Renaissance Faires.

                              • Jocelyn
                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 3, 2003
                                  wrote:

                                  > Our featured spotlight member fills the space on yonder blank
                                  > parchment of our home scroll!

                                  Oh. How... nice. yet another unknown midwestern member on the
                                  homescroll.

                                  thanks.
                                • Lord_Cygnus1@Yahoo.com
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 1, 2004
                                    Happy New Year, Good Gentles All,

                                    We have so many new additions to our populace here and we are so
                                    pleased to have you all joining in our merry gathering. I would like
                                    to take this time to welcome you all! We have unique group with
                                    members from all across the country as well as internationally. Our
                                    group takes pride in having such a diverse membership of interesting,
                                    highly active and knowledgeable online community, so you can be
                                    almost certain that there are some club members who attend the
                                    Renaissance Faires in your own areas. My Lords and Ladies, please do
                                    your best to make our new members feel at home here among us!

                                    Our featured spotlight member fills the space on yonder blank
                                    parchment of our home scroll! Those who are of a mind to provide
                                    images for our honored spotlight, be they of yourself, your family,
                                    or your "furry", "feathered" or "scaled children", feel free to
                                    dispatch an
                                    e-missive to my humble self...

                                    LordCygnusX@...

                                    Our spotlighted member for the month, January and for the new year of
                                    2004, is Lady Aimee Elliott, from Pollock Pines, California.

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 2, 2004

                                      > Our spotlighted member for the month, January and for the new year of
                                      > 2004, is Lady Aimee Elliott, from Pollock Pines, California.

                                      Wow! A movie star!

                                      And from Pollock Pines, Ca.

                                      Gotta like that local.

                                      Olde Richard Polakiewicz

                                    • Lord_Cygnus1@Yahoo.com
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Feb 3, 2004
[...]

                                        Our spotlighted members for the month of February 2004 are the
                                        sisters Martina Livingston Jolliff, on left, and Jocelyn Livingston
                                        Plazewska, on right. The two sisters were first introduced to
                                        Renaissance Faires when they attended with their family at Agoura
                                        back in 1976, and as you can see, their lives have not been the same
                                        since. Both are well known for their outspoken manner and sense of
                                        humor both at faire and here on the message board. Martina has been a
                                        faire and SCA vendor since 1996. Her play name is Rachel Wyllt.
                                        Jocelyn or Lady Lettice Knolly's as she is known at faire, has been
                                        performing at various faires since 1989, is a Biggins Family member,
                                        and currently serves on the governing board of the San Diego
                                        Renaissance Faire.

                                        Even now we have quite a few members lining up for the next few
                                        months to be one of our home scroll spotlighted members. If you would
                                        like to be featured thusly as well, then please contact me.

                                        Please be sure to make full use of our link listings and feel free to
                                        examine all the past postings. Know that you are free to invite any
                                        of your circle or friendly companions that you feel would enjoy our
                                        happy little assembly.

                                        I thank thee one and all for your time, humbly yours,

                                        ~Lord Cygnus

                                        Moderator for Yahoo E-Groups - Renaissance Faires - Guilds, Troupes,
                                        and Fans of Renaissance Faires.

                                      • Leslie
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Feb 3, 2004
                                          Congrats, Ladies. You look great! S
                                        • Richard
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Feb 3, 2004
                                            --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie"
                                            <amazonscorch@y...> wrote:
                                            > Congrats, Ladies. You look great! S

                                            I'll say!!! Who is the photographer???? What a dude!!!!! What an
                                            eye for the ladies!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Did not even know Lady Martina's 'faire' name. Learn so much on this
                                            site.

                                            Olde Richard
                                          • Lord_Cygnus1@Yahoo.com
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Mar 5, 2004
                                              Sorry, I am running a few days late this month, but the wait was well
                                              worth it.

[...]

                                              Our spotlighted members for the month of March 2004 are the lovely
                                              Duchess Lucrezia Alvarez-Borja of Valencia, Spain, on left, and the
                                              equally lovely Countess Lenore Veres, on right. They are accompanied
                                              by one of their many gentlemen admirers. Lucrezia (AKA Pam) is
                                              an "accountess" and a very avid collector of all things that pertain
                                              to Lord of the Rings, while Lenore (AKA Laura) has been trying to
                                              start up a Renaissance troupe at Eastern Michigan University. Both
                                              are well known at various faires and festivals, which include
                                              Mayfaire Renaissance Faire, Michigan Renaissance Festival, Silver
                                              Leaf Renaissance Faire as well as many others. Lucrezia is the owner
                                              of her own Renaissance Faire Group on Yahoo, which was founded July
                                              22, 2001 and Lenore is that Group's Moderator. If you are interested
                                              in visiting or joining their Group here is where it can be found.

                                              Message 22 of 28 , Mar 5, 2004
                                                --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, Lord_Cygnus1@Y... wrote:
                                                > Sorry, I am running a few days late this month, but the wait was
                                                well
                                                > worth it.

                                                Nothing much else on the board this past month. so I was sitting
                                                back analyzing the time this was posted....

                                                Did anyone else see the time LC posted?? 1:39 AM?!?!? If you
                                                calculate that into westcoast hours that's like three or four thirty
                                                (depending on where, exactly, in the midwest he lives). Geesh. he's
                                                keeping Warflight's hours.

                                                Hey Warf!!! You've got a run on your reputation!!!!

                                                > Our spotlighted members for the month of March 2004 are the lovely
                                                > Duchess Lucrezia Alvarez-Borja of Valencia, Spain, on left, and the
                                                > equally lovely Countess Lenore Veres, on right. They are
                                                accompanied
                                                > by one of their many gentlemen admirers.

                                                Congrats ladies and admirer!

                                                Jocelyn
                                              • Richard Lantz
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Mar 5, 2004
                                                  Jocelyn <icbleu@...> wrote:
                                                  --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, Lord_Cygnus1@Y... wrote:
                                                  > Sorry, I am running a few days late this month, but the wait was
                                                  well
                                                  > worth it.

                                                  Nothing much else on the board this past month. so I was sitting
                                                  back analyzing the time this was posted....

                                                  Did anyone else see the time LC posted?? 1:39 AM?!?!? If you
                                                  calculate that into westcoast hours that's like three or four thirty
                                                  (depending on where, exactly, in the midwest he lives). Geesh. he's
                                                  keeping Warflight's hours.

                                                  Hey Warf!!! You've got a run on your reputation!!!!

                                                  Well... you know me... if I'm up before noon, I burst into flames!

                                                • renmaiden_lady_lucrecia
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Mar 6, 2004
                                                    > Our spotlighted members for the month of March 2004 are the lovely
                                                    > Duchess Lucrezia Alvarez-Borja of Valencia, Spain, on left, and the
                                                    > equally lovely Countess Lenore Veres, on right. They are accompanied
                                                    > by one of their many gentlemen admirers.

                                                    *snickering* Well, Lord D'Artagnan could be considered one of
                                                    our "gentlemen admirers", but that wouldn't explain him insulting
                                                    Countess Lenore's singing... *cough* I will say no more ^^;

                                                    > Lucrezia (AKA Pam) is
                                                    > an "accountess" and a very avid collector of all things that pertain
                                                    > to Lord of the Rings

                                                    And the stash is increasing in size (and value)... I'm hopelessly
                                                    obsessed...

                                                    > Both are well known at various faires and festivals, which include
                                                    > Mayfaire Renaissance Faire, Michigan Renaissance Festival, Silver
                                                    > Leaf Renaissance Faire as well as many others.

                                                    Well, we're not quite known at Mayfaire yet, as we have yet to attend
                                                    this Faire (but we'll be there!!). We have been to MRF and SLRF many
                                                    times (and will continue to do so!), and we hope to someday visit the
                                                    Bristol Ren Faire *sigh*. I would just love to be in the company of
                                                    so many members of the nobility... But my garb would probably look
                                                    middle-class compared to the court's garb...

                                                    > Lucrezia is the owner
                                                    > of her own Renaissance Faire Group on Yahoo, which was founded July
                                                    > 22, 2001 and Lenore is that Group's Moderator. If you are interested
                                                    > in visiting or joining their Group here is where it can be found.

                                                    Thank you so much Lord Cygnus for allowing the Countess and I to be
                                                    the spotlighted members for March. I know that the Countess is just
                                                    as thankful as I, and we feel quite honored. *curtsies* Thank you
                                                    and I do hope you and everyone else here has a wonderful weekend.

                                                    Lucrezia Alvarez-Borja
                                                    Duchess of Valencia, Spain
                                                    (not part of the SCA...)
                                                    Keeper of the extra long sig file...
                                                  • Laura
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Mar 7, 2004
                                                      > Our spotlighted members for the month of March 2004 are the lovely
                                                      > Duchess Lucrezia Alvarez-Borja of Valencia, Spain, on left, and the
                                                      > equally lovely Countess Lenore Veres, on right. They are accompanied
                                                      > by one of their many gentlemen admirers.

                                                      I don't think he deserves to be called an admirers, he said my
                                                      singing was bad...

                                                      > Lenore (AKA Laura) has been trying to
                                                      > start up a Renaissance troupe at Eastern Michigan University.

                                                      Unfortunetly, the Renaissance troupe hasn't gone as well as I hoped,
                                                      but I'll keep trying!

                                                      > Both are well known at various faires and festivals, which include
                                                      > Mayfaire Renaissance Faire, Michigan Renaissance Festival, Silver
                                                      > Leaf Renaissance Faire as well as many others.

                                                      Mostly known at SLRF and MiRF, but at least I'm loved! I will be at
                                                      Mayfaire, I promise! Thank you very much for allowing us to be the
                                                      spotlighted members this month, not only am I honored, I was even
                                                      speechless! Thank you!

                                                      Lenore
                                                    • renmaiden_lady_lucrecia
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Mar 7, 2004
                                                        > Thank you very much for allowing us to be the
                                                        > spotlighted members this month, not only am I honored, I was even
                                                        > speechless! Thank you!
                                                        >
                                                        > Lenore

                                                        And she's not speechless oft'! I fear the Countess may have fallen
                                                        deathly ill... Oh wait, she's already dead ^^; Nevermind then!!

                                                        ~Lucrezia