Re: [Renaissance Faires] London Bridge Faire

  • Warflight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      In a message dated 12/31/2003 7:15:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jakadocius@... writes:

      > Anybody familiar with the London Bridge Faire in Lake Havasu?
      > When is that?

      Yep, very familiar... it's one of Tom and Pat's faires...

      As for when it is... it's two years ago.

      The faire is closed, and there's no plans to revive it. (Personally, I
      think that would be a perfect site for not only a Ren Faire, but a Dicken's faire
      as well)

      Rev Warflight the Wrong
      Bard #336
      Order of John Barleycorn #19
      Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

    • Ron Schmidt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        third weekend in October just the weekend after the Vegas Faire

        Ron

        Jackadocius wrote:

        >Anybody familiar with the London Bridge Faire in Lake Havasu?
        >When is that?
        >

        >Jackadocius Valarius Scotach
        >aka Varicose the Vain - http://www.clanscot.org
        >Member of to many bloody guilds/groups to name so just click here:
        >http://www.clanscot.org/jd.htm
        >71% Bastard, 29% Ale
        >http://test3.thespark.com/bastardtest/
        >
        >"Take the pillow from your head & put a book in it!" Ice Cube

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jackadocius
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          would that be this year or the 2 years ago one done by Crossroads?
          which I don't think is gonna happen again, by Crossroads at least.

          Jackadocius wrote:

          >Anybody familiar with the London Bridge Faire in Lake Havasu?
          >When is that?
          >

          >Jackadocius Valarius Scotach
          >aka Varicose the Vain - http://www.clanscot.org
          >Member of to many bloody guilds/groups to name so just click here:
          >http://www.clanscot.org/jd.htm
          >71% Bastard, 29% Ale
          >http://test3.thespark.com/bastardtest/
          >
          >"Take the pillow from your head & put a book in it!" Ice Cube

          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >To visit your group on the web, go to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Jackadocius Valarius Scotach
          http://www.clanscot.org
          aka Varicose the Vain - Musician & Artist
          http://www.clanscot.org/jd.htm
          71% Bastard, 29% Ale
          http://test3.thespark.com/bastardtest/

          "Take the pillow from your head & put a book in it!" Ice Cube

        • Martina Livingston
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            There is NO Havasu faire anymore. It used to be around Halloween weekend
            each year. It was hosted in part by Crossroads Festival..
            --
            Martina Livingston
            Faire Ladies, Faire Lords Costuming
            www.mlhdesigns.com martina at mlhdesigns.com
            858-292-6083 tel 858-292-0113 fax

            The most destructive force in the world is gossip.
            > would that be this year or the 2 years ago one done by Crossroads?
            > which I don't think is gonna happen again, by Crossroads at least.
            >
            > Ron Schmidt <standauffish@...> wrote:
            > third weekend in October just the weekend after the Vegas Faire
            >
            > Ron
            >
            > Jackadocius wrote:
            >
            > >Anybody familiar with the London Bridge Faire in Lake Havasu?
            > >When is that?
            > >

            > >Jackadocius Valarius Scotach
            > >aka Varicose the Vain - http://www.clanscot.org
            > >Member of to many bloody guilds/groups to name so just click here:
            > >http://www.clanscot.org/jd.htm
            > >71% Bastard, 29% Ale
            > >http://test3.thespark.com/bastardtest/
            > >
            > >"Take the pillow from your head & put a book in it!" Ice Cube

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > Jackadocius Valarius Scotach
            > http://www.clanscot.org
            > aka Varicose the Vain - Musician & Artist
            > http://www.clanscot.org/jd.htm
            > 71% Bastard, 29% Ale
            > http://test3.thespark.com/bastardtest/
            >
            > "Take the pillow from your head & put a book in it!" Ice Cube

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • John
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
              From another Yahoo group:
              okay, dokey, here's the skinny on the Lake Havasu Ren Faire...
              Straight from the horses mouth so to say...
              We had a fabulous faire for two years, but the numbers did not work
              out for the producers. Perhaps sometime in the future we can try
              again.
              Dan Cunning
              Lake Havasu CVB

              mesasge 13973: