ATTENTION CHAOS MEMBERS!!!

  • lorddread_of_chaos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 6:01 PM
      This information MUST be completed in order to be on the members
      list. If you have sent it in once before, you MUST send it again to
      the email address below so we can get an accurate count and set a
      date for your re-induction. We are starting the re-inductions very
      soon. We need this information for the main database. WARNING: If
      you DO NOT fill out this form and send it to the email address below,
      you will NOT paticipate in the re-inductions and will no longer be a
      member of Chaos because of not being listed as instructed. All parts
      of the form are REQUIRED to be completed in all Honesty.

      Thank you.
      Lord Dread
      Gatekeeper of Chaos

      Please copy and fill below.