large digital pic of me on Halloween

  • thebigredviking@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      I hope everyone had a myghty fyne tyme on Halloween! I won the "most
      creative" $25 prize at work. 'Twas a fun way to have lunch at work. I', happy to email
      the digital pic to anyone that wants to see it. You cannot see my sword (on
      my left side) or boots, or new hard leather Celtic chestpiece, but a few
      accomplices have really enjoyed the picture.

      hearty coffee cheers,
      Dave