Re: [Renaissance Faires] Re: renfaire movie idea from a dream

  • Warflight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      In a message dated 9/30/2003 6:09:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      thebigredviking@... writes:

      > Have a very rich dessert JUST BEFORE you go to sleep. Example - a large hot
      >
      > fudge sundae...Often you will have dreams with more color with sound.

      Chocolate.

      Chocolate will mess with your dreams every time. (it's the sugar, and the
      cocoa mixed that does it!)

      Rev Warflight the Wrong
      Bard #336
      Order of John Barleycorn #19
      Where are we going, and what are we doing in this handbasket!?!
      "Honorate calicem magnum"

    • Rik Fox
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
        IME, Peanut butter before bed, tends to give out psychedelic-
        'flavored' vividness to dreams...sometimes...
        Rik