Happy New Year!

  • amaryth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy New Year all! I trust everyone drank enough
      last night, and are now recovering. Those that don't
      drink, I envy you today. Haha! I think every year that I
      go through this, I tell myself I won't drink again.
      I'm sure I'm not the only one, right? Aye,
      well...life goes one, more wine to drink, more whisky to
      boards, so I trust that I'm welcome to post my thoughts
      the Dragons