Bristol Faire Review

  • aragorn0404
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      If anyone is interested, I have added a review of the opening weekend
      of the Bristol faire. There is also a recent review of the Greater
      St. Louis faire from May 2003.

      http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/

      Strider
    • mbf0110
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        "VALKYR 9" on the license plate - now that rocks!

        > http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/
        >
        > Strider
      • callisto521
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          I have posted more photos on my website from the opening weekend of
          Bristol

          http://www.9thvalkyrie.com

          (see Galleries Page)

          Annika the 9th Valkyrie

          --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "mbf0110" <mbf0110@y...>
          wrote:

          > "VALKYR 9" on the license plate - now that rocks!
          >
          > > http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/
          > >
          > > Strider
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
            Hi Annika! Thanks for posting pics. So far have seen only first page.

            'Original Armor' looks great on you!

            Olde Richard