Recommended Readings?

  • dogyote
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      I've recently finished reading 'Fool's Joust' by Crystal Wood. It
      caught my eye because it had a storyline that included a renfest. I
      can't say I would recommend this book, but it did get me thinking
      about what other books with a renfest angle might be out there. Any
      recommedations out there? I'll start off by recommending 'Timeline'
      by Micheal Crichton.

      Dog
    • JD Jackadocius Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott.
        It is the story that Robinhood came from. Includes a really long descriptions of the jousting & tournament & of course the winner gets the lady.
        Very good book. I believe it was made into a movie in the 50's kinda like Robin Hood & The Vikings which was another excellent story starring Kurt Douglas & Tony Curtis rent that if you haven't seen it.

        dogyote <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I've recently finished reading 'Fool's Joust' by Crystal Wood. It
        caught my eye because it had a storyline that included a renfest. I
        can't say I would recommend this book, but it did get me thinking
        about what other books with a renfest angle might be out there. Any
        recommedations out there? I'll start off by recommending 'Timeline'
        by Micheal Crichton.

        Dog

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        JD Scott