19504Re: Gently Used Garb & Stuffs

  • pblackbottle
    Jul 31, 2013
      Thanks for your inquiry, Kate... I have a Facebook page with two open albums to look at with all the sizes, prices, etc. (Links posted below) I will also e-mail you off list. Thanks. Patrice

      https://www.facebook.com/patrice.blackbottle/media_set?set=a.527724707284718.1073741826.100001415792025&type=3

      https://www.facebook.com/patrice.blackbottle/media_set?set=a.528763577180831.1073741828.100001415792025&type=3

      Cloak is on hold just until this weekend. $80, full length for someone 5'10 - 6' tall. $80 and shipping would be somewhere around $8.00 (unsure of weight.) The boots are on hold as well. If they free up, you are next in line for "dibs!"

      Bodices are both still available. The "one of a kind" reversible is $70, and shipping should be about $5.

      Size approx. 18-20.
      Measurements: 24 1/2" side to side over bust.
      Shoulder to waist 16 1/2, with peplum, 19"
      Front of bodice to peak at waist 12".

      Bodice #2: Brand New Never Worn Reversible One of a Kind Design, with Peplum Accents Size 18-20.
      Tight in bosom, so if you are ample bosomed, 20 is stretching it a bit, think more of an 18.

      Let's discuss off list!

      --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, "jordan" <i_am_just_jordan@...> wrote:

      > Patricia,
      >
      > In the women's garb I like the reversible over vest? I also like in men's the cloke, boots.
      >
      > I would like to find out size price and shipping. and if you still have them.
      >
      > Please email me @ I_am_just_Jordan@... please.. all lower case is fine for email address.
      > '
      > Thank you
      >
      > Kate