Is Book of Mormon an African book?

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      The following was posted on the GreaterThings discussion board. An
      interesting perspective.

      http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?usernum=2391676848&msgid=50472&mod
      e=
      or try: http://tinyurl.com/glln

      Subject: Is Book of Mormon an African book?
      Name: Embaye Melekin
      Date Posted: May 12th, 2003
      IP Address: 205.188.209.108
      Email: AbyssinianKing@...
      Website http://www.eritrean-n-d-p.com
      Message: Important Mormon messages to Africans, blacks and the
      world.

      http://www.eritrean-n-d-p.com/

      Please go into the above URL and click on the items below "The Book of
      Mormon - African Book." Then listen to the messages by clicking on the
      "AUDIO" provided for each chapter and read along the texts of the Book of
      Mormon and the explanations I have given in blue prints. The Book of Mormon
      or "The Negro Book" is the most authentic book currently available in the
      world.

      Africans and our descendants will never know their true history and
      origin until the Book of Mormon (Abyssinian Book) is fully revealed unto us.
      So say the prophecies in the records of our forefathers. We shall be a lost
      people until the book of our ancestors (The Book of Mormon) is revealed unto
      us, in God's own time. The time is now. Please read the records of your
      forefathers and then pass it on to others who should benefit from the
      knowledge of the records of our ancestors.

      Please note that I am not asking you to join the Mormon Church or
      endorse their doctrines. The Book of Mormon is the record of the Africans
      and the black race and we should take it and for the benefit of ourselves
      and our future generations to come. Please, read the records before you
      render judgment. This message is sent to you by the Almighty God and His
      Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Read, listen and understand.

      IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD, HIS BELOVED SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND
      THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO PASS THIS MESSAGE TO AT LEAST FIVE OF
      YOUR FELLOWS. MAY THE GOD OF ISRAEL REWARD YOU GREATLY FOR DOING SO.

      God bless you all

      Embaye Melekin