Re: What to do about the aging process..

  • lasvegasviper@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2008
      Hi Ellis,

      I just read your email below from Kathi and I noticed you said
      something about spending $300.00 a month for growth hormone.?

      My insurance won't pay either so I've spent a fortune. If I could
      buy it through you and spend $300.00 a month I would gladly go back
      on it.

      I'm 54 and have noticed a big difference (not so good) since I've
      had to get off of my HGH. I was on 1.0 every day.

      What kind of HGH do you have and do I need to send you a
      prescription?

      My doctor will write me one because my IGF levels are below 80.

      Please let me know.

      Sincerely,

      Jennie

      {Hello Jennie...

      It depends on which country you are in... I can send to some
      countries without a prescription, and to some countries, I
      can send with a letter of instructions, and to some countries
      I attach a copy of your prescription and there is no problem
      to deliver. I send either Humatrope or Saizen (Serostim) in
      most cases, both are superb quality.

      Yes, you can get by with $300 per month... but I can't send you
      only one month worth, because it is too little... but write to
      me and I will give you the gory details... it is not so bad...

      Please write to me to etoussier(at)yahoo.com and put Subject:
      Rejuvenation Subscriber and I will send you more information.

      Thanks for writing.

      Ellis Toussier

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi Ellis,

        I just read below your 2 responses/inquiries from Kathi & Jennie. I
        was hoping to start up some chat with women that take HGH to see how
        they are doing and what finds they can share.

        I am a 37 yr old female who just recently decided take HGH. I am very
        active and am involved in extreme sports such as mountain biking, snow
        boarding, and surfing. I was looking for some relief in old injuries
        and an edge for my sports. I do not compete at anything but want to
        excel at what I love to do.

        I have been on it for one week now. So far some of the aches have
        lessened but I do feel like I am retaining water ( ie. heavier). I
        read on your "E" pages that increasing omega oils help so I am taking
        so I am taking 2000mg of salmon oil /day and increasing my green tea
        intake as well. That is all I have to report. Except that the
        injections are far more "sensitive" on my left side.

        regards,

        Andrea

        Hello Andrea... I am not an expert on women who take growth hormone,
        but... I think I know more about it than most doctors, so here is
        what I can tell you, and I hope it will help you:

        ESTROGEN will interfere with HGH, and will make the results
        less beneficial for you... So... here is the Ellis Toussier Special
        for you:

        Divide your monthly dose by 28... Call each of that ONE UNIT...
        For example, if you take 1 iu per day, then 1 iu is your one unit.
        if you take 2 iu per day, then 2 iu is your one unit.

        from day ONE of your monthly cycle to day 12, take ONE HALF UNIT...

        on day 13, 14, 15, and 16, take ONE UNIT...

        on day 17 to 28, take ONE AND ONE HALF units...

        What I am doing is: I am giving you less on the days that ESTROGEN
        is HIGH in your body.... and I am giving you what you don't take
        on those 12 days on the days when PROGESTERONE is HIGH in your
        body and estrogen is low...

        I hope this will help you to get more results for the same amount
        of growth hormone.

        You might also try taking ARIMIDEX on days 1 to 12, to lower
        your estrogen, if Arimidex will lower your estrogen.

        NOTE: This plan should not be followed by women who would like
        to get pregnant.

        I hope this helps you to get more "bang for the buck."

        Ellis Toussier

        --- In Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com, lasvegasviper@... wrote:

        > Hi Ellis,
        >
        > I just read your email below from Kathi and I noticed you said
        > something about spending $300.00 a month for growth hormone.?
        >
        > My insurance won't pay either so I've spent a fortune. If I could
        > buy it through you and spend $300.00 a month I would gladly go back
        > on it.
        >
        > I'm 54 and have noticed a big difference (not so good) since I've
        > had to get off of my HGH. I was on 1.0 every day.
        >
        > What kind of HGH do you have and do I need to send you a
        > prescription?
        >
        > My doctor will write me one because my IGF levels are below 80.
        >
        > Please let me know.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Jennie
        >
        > {Hello Jennie...
        >
        > It depends on which country you are in... I can send to some
        > countries without a prescription, and to some countries, I
        > can send with a letter of instructions, and to some countries
        > I attach a copy of your prescription and there is no problem
        > to deliver. I send either Humatrope or Saizen (Serostim) in
        > most cases, both are superb quality.
        >
        > Yes, you can get by with $300 per month... but I can't send you
        > only one month worth, because it is too little... but write to
        > me and I will give you the gory details... it is not so bad...
        >
        > Please write to me to etoussier(at)yahoo.com and put Subject:
        > Rejuvenation Subscriber and I will send you more information.
        >
        > Thanks for writing.
        >
        > Ellis Toussier

      • Andrea Zappe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
          Thanks for the reply. That seems to make sense regarding estrogen.
          I am starting with .5iu for my one unit. Taking anything else at
          this point would be overwhelming for me. much Thanks, ANDREA

          ELLIS: o.k.... so 1/4 iu is your half unit... 1/2 iu is your
          unit... and 3/4 iu is your unit and a half. I hope this
          helped you. - Ellis

          andreazbc <andreazbc@...> wrote: Hi Ellis,