Re: * * * HGH For 30 year old athlete?

  • maestro62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      Look up normal igf-1 levels and you will find it goes to 460 or so.
      SO 260 is NOT real high and I believe HGH will be good for him.

      [I agree HGH will be good for him, as it is good for anybody
      over and under age 30...

      I have a graph that shows the IGF-1 level of 100 athletes age 25
      goes up to about 700, but almost all of them have IGF below 550,
      and about 350 is the norm. (see the graph here, soon:

      http://www.rajeun.net/day30.html )

      I have never personally seen or been told by any athlete who
      does not use HGH that they have IGF-1 higher than 220, but I
      have not seen many IGF-1 results of athletes. The highest I
      have seen was IGF-1 = 220 of Jack Harari, who was about age
      40 at the time, and he was in very very good physical shape.
      (similar to "Charles Atlas" who was a body builder with a body
      that in my opinion is truly beautiful, in the 1950's... he
      would never win a body building contest today, given the
      criteria of what is a winning beautiful body, today... )
      - Ellis]

      Ellis Wrote:

      >I have never heard of anybody with a 260 IGF-1 without
      HGH. Either your son is a natural Superman, (I am an artificial
      Superman...) or read the test result with a grain of salt: the
      right ballpark (ie, he is a very healthy person) but don't pay
      too much attention to the exact figure, "260"... the most I
      believe is "220"... plus or minus 20%, as we saw in Dr. Cranton's
      posts, that includes 260... See my page:

      http://www.rajeun.net/cranton.html

      - Ellis]