* * * Hyperbaric oxygen therapy

  • michael greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Ellis,

      How many hyperbaric treatments do you recommend for general health,
      at what pressure and time?

      I've just completed 5 treatments for a serious sprain and muscle pull
      that cleared in a few days. This is the Terrel Owens protocol, whose
      injury cleared up in 3 weeks in time for SuperBowl due to HBOT.

      But for non-injury / rejuvenation protocol?

      [Hello Michael... I don't know how many hyperbaric oxygen
      treatments would be best as a preventive, for Rejuvenation
      (anti-aging) purposes. If I had an HBO tank at home, I
      would like to take "a dive" every day, or very often.

      I have taken about 12 or 15 HBO treatments myself.

      Perhaps Frank Lively (subscribed to Rejuvenation) or Michael
      Jackson, who I have read has an HBO tank at home, might be able
      to answer your question better than me.

      In the cases shown at http://www.oceanhbo.com under the tab
      "Effectiveness" Dr. Neubauer mentions a case of a child who
      received 120 treatments in 9 months... So... that would be
      120 treatments in about 270 days, or about 2 or 3 treatments
      per week, for 9 months. For extreme cases, they sometimes
      go to 3 atmospheres pressure... but this requires a lot more
      oxygen to do, so it is more expensive. The usual pressure
      is 1.5 atmospheres, and this also gives very good results.

      I am not sick and I don't have neuropathy, so I don't notice a
      big change after an HBO treatment. I feel good, but I don't
      have a physical improvement, because I am not sick to begin
      with. But I am certain that it has to be very good, in case
      that there is neurological damage... or lack of blood circulation,
      which causes a lack of oxygen to some parts of the body...
      etc...

      I am glad to hear that you had HBO therapy, and that it worked
      to help you to recuperate very fast.

      This reminds me that Randall McCloy, the only miner that survived
      through the West Virginia Sago mine disaster, only received
      THREE HBO treatments. It is UNBELIEVABLE that he was only
      given THREE treatments, and that Dr. Neubauer gave 120 treatments
      to his patient. SURELY RANDALL McCLOY, WHO WAS STIL UNCONSCIOUS
      WHEN HE WAS RETURNED TO WEST VIRGINIA, WAS STILL GRAVELY ILL WHEN
      HE WAS RETURNED TO WEST VIRGINIA, AFTER ONLY 3 TREATMENTS, AND
      HE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MANY MORE TREATMENTS.

      To me, that means that the DOCTORS who treated him in PENNSYLVANIA
      were INCOMPETENT... not to mention that he was transferred from
      WEST VIRGINIA to PENNSYLVANIA for one reason only: WHEN THE
      ACCIDENT OCCURRED, THEY HAD NO IDEA OF HOW TO SPELL "HYPERBARIC
      OXYGEN" IN WEST VIRGINIA. They didn't even have an HBO tank in
      the entire state, and certainly not in Saint Joseph's hospital
      or West Virginia University Hospital, or in any hospital anywhere
      near the mines.

      THE CLOSEST HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TANK WAS IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!

      If he had been transferred to Florida to Dr. Neubauer, or to Mexico
      to my doctor (Dr. Gerardo Diaz Bautista), he surely would have
      received many more HBO therapies... AT LEAST UNTIL he regained CONSCIOUSNESS!

      I have no idea how Randall McCloy has fared, but I know he finally
      regained consciousness. I saw him interviewed on television once,
      and he did not seem to be very well to me... I think he suffered
      some permanent brain damage, so HBOT would definitely be beneficial. I would be giving him growth hormone, EPO, and HBO therapy to help him to recover his neurological damage.

      But OF COURSE this is out of the question, since I am not a doctor...
      I am the Madman in Mexico, and I am not in West Virginia.

      Read more about the Sago Mine Disaster, and how it was that
      Randall McCloy even received HBO treatment:

      http://www.rajeun.net/message.html

      - Ellis]