EDTA Chelation

  • Turki
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2006
      Dear Ellis,

      I would like to do chelation and I would like to know your opinion on these two products/methods:

      1- Detoxamin.

      2- NDF.

      Regards, - Alex

      [Hello Alex... I don't know anything about these two
      product/methods. If anybody knows how to answer Alex's
      question, please answer. Alex, I only know EDTA, which I can
      buy in Mexico, and is applied by a drip into the vein... it is
      called "Edetato" and as far as I know, it is the normal EDTA.
      - Ellis]