Creatine

  • johnkoster59
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2006
      Ellis,

      I'm wondering if you have given any thought to creatine and using it
      as a supplement. I use creatine on a daily basis to help my body
      recover from aerobic and anaerobic activity. I have it to be an
      amazing supplement and I'd like to hear your thoughts, if any, on the
      use of this. Thanks,

      John

      [Hello John,

      No, I haven't used creatine very much. I bought a bottle of
      it once, used it sporadically, it had a disagreeable taste
      so I didn't even finish one bottle. Why do you say it is an
      amazing supplement? What does it do, that you can notice?
      What sign of aging would it be helpful to slow down or reverse?
      What does it do for you?

      Thanks for writing,

      - Ellis]