* * * Big Pharma Wins: NO MORE OVER COUNTER VITAMINS

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      Read all this post. It is VERY BAD NEWS, if it becomes reality.
      - Ellis

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        I received this URGENT message from Life Extension Foundation:

        ===========
        URGENT CODEX ALERT! Vote NO on HR 3045

        CODEX is coming to the United States unless citizens can convince the House to vote NO on HR 3045 known as CAFTA (Central American Free Trade Agreement).

        There are provisions buried in this treaty that could enable the government to restrict American’s free access to dietary supplements.

        Click on the link below to see it, then send in the form.
        I sent it:

        http://www.capwiz.com/lef/mail/oneclick_compose/?alertid=7801956

        Regards, Chuck

        [It seems like the nightmare of science fiction... It turns out
        that Big Brother is really the United Nations, and the World
        Government is going to control our minds and our freedom! - Ellis]