Happy New Year... A New Page...

  • Ellis Toussier Bigio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Happy New Year 2004 to everybody, and I wish all of you
      GOOD HEALTH in 2004. I know that I have been gone for a
      long time but I will be back when I can, which will be
      when I finish my e-book, the interviews I intend to do
      with Anti-Aging doctors, etc.

      In the meantime, I have been writing a few new good pages...
      here is one, which is not polished yet, but the principle
      idea is there... Assess your Pancreas

      http://www.rajeun.net/assesspancreas.html

      It is "a poor man's glucose tolerance test" which you can
      do yourself at home, with a glucose meter and a glass of
      orange juice...

      If you have ever wondered what is the state of your pancreas,
      I THINK this test which I propose will tell you... At least,
      it will tell you if you RESPOND to a glass of orange juice...
      I expect a few people might find out that they are diabetic,
      and if so, that could be extremely important for them. Even
      with such a simple test, I have discovered two persons who
      I say are diabetic, one who says he had no idea that he is
      diabetic and one who says his diabetes is under control, which
      I say it is not...

      (Of course my recommendation is that they should see a
      doctor, but they don't seem to take it seriously.)

      Anyways... my page is not finished and polished. Let me know
      what you think of it, what you think I should add or take off.

      I am also writing another article which I think will be
      interesting because it takes a look at Anti-Aging from
      the point of view of "Risk Management"... I will call it
      "Anti-Aging, A Risk Management Approach" or something like
      that.

      To all the new subscribers, who are surprised because they
      are not receiving very many (not ANY) posts... I will be
      back, I am sure... in the meantime, please use the Archives
      of Rejuvenation, you will find thousands of posts there
      and you can search for just about any topic you wish and you
      will find something about it.

      There will be a Convention of the American Academy of
      Anti-Aging Medicine in Can Cun, in October 2004. Doctors
      and patients from U.S. and all Latin America are expected
      to attend, including of course Dr. Ronald Klatz, and many others.

      I intend to be there with a booth, probably selling growth
      hormone and other anti-aging hormones (like EPO, testosterone,
      etc.) and my books, and others. I have also been asked to sell
      booths to others exhibitors, and to doctors and others who will
      attend the Convention.

      So... I hope it will be an exciting year. Growth hormone is
      becoming pretty mainstream, and I know I am pushing the boundaries
      of anti-aging medicine on my own body, with GH, testosterone, EPO,
      insulin, and other "far out" treatments ("old hat" here on
      Rejuvenation)

      I paid to trademark the following "The Youngest Old Man in the
      World" That doesn't mean that I am really the youngest old
      man in the world, yet... but it does mean that I WOULD LIKE TO
      BE "the youngest old man in the world" someday... so I have to
      reserve the trademark as of now. I will explain why:

      I wish I could look into a crystal ball and see if I will still
      be around here on Earth in the year 2043, when I would be 98 years
      old... I wish I could know if I not only will be around, but if
      I will look younger than 98, and if I will still be aware that I
      am alive... if I will stil be able to have a decent conversation.

      SO FAR... I am 58, will be 59 in August... it is not too surprising
      to find somebody 58 years old who still looks in his late 40's...
      so I still cannot claim conclusively that what I am doing is really
      helping me a lot... BUT IN MY OPINION, IT IS !!!

      But can you imagine me when I am 98 years old, if I look 50 years
      old, or even 60 or 70 years old... if I have claimed to be "The
      Youngest Old Man in the World" since 2003?

      At the very least, it will be interesting that I was optimistic
      enough in 2003 to register the trademark (because it isn't "cheap"
      to register a trademark) claiming that I am the youngest old man
      in the world!!! It puts the burden on me to try to live up to the
      title.

      So... That is why I did it. Now I really do have to take care to
      stay alive, to take my growth hormone, to measure my blood glucose
      so that it doesn't go up too high according to my own theory that
      this is basic... and to keep my hematocrit up, according to my
      own theory that this is basic... and to keep my testosterone and
      keep up my muscle mass etc.

      So far... I think I am on the right track, and I'm glad I am
      able to buy the medicines I have learned are good for me, because
      I am really afraid that they might be made impossible to buy.

      Happy New Year!

      Ellis Toussier
    • Night Stars
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        JOSE made it....he is 1 year old today.....will send a couple pictures tomorrow.....he is 15 pounds again....he has battled illness all month....he is balancing not walking....we are told he may not walk.....he takes his HGH without a flinch and is living proof it is his lifes blood......this medicine heals, nourishes and helps my son thrive....and we owe it ALL to you Ellis! God Bless you!!!! much love, Diane and Jose Aramando Trujillo II

        Ellis Toussier Bigio <etoussier@...> wrote:
[...]

        See my personal anti-aging program which you are welcome to follow, here:

        http://www.rajeun.net/rejuvenation.html

        Please help make it easy to subscribe to Rejuvenation.  Send this URL to people you would like to subscribe to this discussion:

        http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Rejuvenation

        To unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to

        Rejuvenation-unsubscribe(at)yahoogroups.com

        I also highly recommend you should subscribe to Gordon's Longevity group, which has a broader scope than Rejuvenation.  To
        subscribe to Longevity directly, send a blank email to

        longevity-subscribe(at)yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?