amino acids vs injection

  • Julie/Tom Roper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      HGH
      A 54-year-old friend wrote asking me about taking a product that promised the world but was
      nothing more than a high-priced GH-releasing amino acid.

      I told him to think injectable instead.

      Instead, he wrote back asking about, basically, another amino acid product, from fullOenergy..

      Tom...I would buy this if there is anything to it...what do you think...looks better than taking injections

      My reply:

      There is nothing better than taking injections!  That is, if you're looking for palpable results.

      If you WERE going to use amino acids, buying from fullOenergy isn't cost effective.  In that case, you
      would want to go to a strictly amino acid web site.

      And I gave you the two best.

      But you should forget using amino acids to release growth hormone.

      First, you have to have NOT eaten for the last 5 or 6 hours.  And you need to take in something like
      12 GRAMS, preferably sub-lingually -- that is, dissolving it under your tongue.  12 GRAMS of the damned stuff.

      That is a major burden.  Take it from me.

      Then an hour or so after dissolving all of the amino acid, you need to do a very specified form of
      peak output exercise.  That is exhausting!

      And you need to do this day in, day out, for at least 6 weeks.

      No one chasing after a skirt is EVER going to have the time or discipline to do this.

      But if you want to throw your money down a rat hole, go ahead.  Learn your lesson the best way -- by
      making your OWN mistakes.

      Or throw some of the money at my pumas.  They'd even be willing to get behind you and help
      you do peak output exercise.

      Injections are the only sure-fire way to get GH in your bloodstream.  Accept that or don't.

      That won't change the facts.