Fwd: Re: I apologize.

  • li hsian chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      To Greg and Ellis

      You both always have splendid arguements. The arguement enlighten me much.
      so actually I like and appreiciate your arguement. anyway, truth comes
      from time's test.

      I suggest you share your photo (like Ellis in his website) best with
      another 5 to 10 more years after we will see the result and
      get the truth.

      From: Greg Watson <gowatson@...>