Re: [Rejuvenation] chronic fatigue syndrome

  • Adrienne Reid
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello Don,

      I read your request for info on cfs. I have been interested in cfs and
      other medical conditions that do not respond well to traditional western
      medicine for many years. There are several things that can cause cfs - one
      of the causes can be mercury toxicity due to silver fillings in the mouth.
      I have just finished reading a book by Dr. Hulda Clark entitled "A Cure for
      All Diseases". She states that all diseases are initially caused by two
      things: toxins and/or parasites. Ten years ago I would have called Dr.
      Clark "a quack" but two days ago I had all the silver fillings in my mouth
      replaced, (as she suggested in her book). I can already tell that I have
      much more energy than I did before becoming mercury-free. And I am shocked
      at the number of people that have told me that they have had the same
      procedure done, and have noticed an improvement in their general well-being.
      Your relative will have to "think outside of the box" to get well. My 16
      years of working in the traditional western health care field has left me
      disenchanted with traditional medicine and North American doctors. The more
      serious the disease you have; the more self-serving the doctors are.

      Good luck. I hope others on the rejuvenation board make suggestions that
      might point the way to healing.

      Adrienne Reid
    • Don Steiny
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        Adrienne,

        > Good luck. I hope others on the rejuvenation board make suggestions that
        > might point the way to healing.

        Fortunately, I do not have it. I have a neighbor that is quite
        debilitated.

        -Don
      • slythy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
          I agree with Adrienne regarding Hulda Clark. I got rid of menstrual cramps, arthritis, hypoglycemia and nite sweats using her Zapper and parasite herbs for a month. I wouldn't have believed it if it happened to anybody else.

          Also, when my husband had nine teeth removed his falling asleep in the afternoon stopped. There was metal and decay that was barely visible on xray.Now he's up playing the violin to all hours.

          Marisol

        • harrists@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
            Addreanne,

            If you feel a differnce in two days, from removing the silver amalgam from your mouth, you are imagining things.

            Give it 3-7 years before your begi9n to "feel" the effects.

            Good Luck,

            Mike Harris
          • johnsebastian
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
              Sorry I can't resist - did he play the violin before he had the dental
              surgery :-}