Re: [Rejuvenation] To:Ellis:reg:To increase body weight

  • Ron D
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hello Ellis,

      Thanks a lot for your info on 'how to increase body
      weight'. You mentioned about 'sostenon 250' Are you
      on regular sostenon 250? Would you tell me what is your
      frequency of sostenon 250, I mean to say, once in how
      many weeks do you inject sostenon 250 to attain desirable
      weight?

      Thanks

      -Ronn

      [Hello Ronn, I have only injected Sostenon 250 perhaps 3 or 4
      times in my life, each one several months apart from each other.
      I also used Testosterone gel for a few months, and I also
      take DHEA, which alone will increase testosterone...

      Each time I injected Sostenon I also did weight lifting exercise
      (I never strained myself too much) and also took protein shakes,
      and I went up a few pounds each time. I am not out to win
      any contests. All I wanted was a slightly better body than I
      had, and I am glad with what I have now. It is also important to
      take Arimidex to avoid the side effects of testosterone.

      See my page:

      http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5000/testosterone.html

      - Ellis]
    • Ron Rothenberg MD
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        Hi Ellis:

        Studies show that DHEA will increase Testosterone in women but not in men.
        It is still an important hormone that needs to be maintained in the
        youthfull range.

        Replacing bio-identical Testosterone along with HGH produces better results
        and has less side effects than either separate treatment.

        [Thank you, Dr. Rothenberg. Which brand of testosterone is bio-identical?
        What are the side effects to use this, at a replacement dose? - Ellis]

        Not all men's Estradiol rise with Testosterone and I believe it is worth
        checking the levels before starting Arimidex.

        Ron Rothenberg MD