Re: [Rejuvenation] Censorship at Rejuvenation?/2!!!

  • Mike Gow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001

      Regarding the message below:( Censorship at Rejuvenation)
      I very often have sent items to this list that did not agree with any of the moderators, or were completely out in left field ( Not about life extension, or hgh), I have never experienced censorship.  I have had an item, once in a while, edited for length, conciseness, or clarity ( Thank you ladies and gentlemen).  I don't believe that anyone is being censored, but the popularity of the list, and the verboseness of the contributors can cause a considerable backup.  We had a little verbal war break out a couple of years ago, that war eventually petered out, much to the relief of all of us.  State your opinions, folks, but if you want to state facts, back them up with facts, not opinions, if you want to state an opinion, do so, but be prepared for the inevitable fallout of other peoples opinions.  Let us all remember that today's fact may very well be tomorrows "Old wives tale".  The truth is that fifteen years ago, most physicians and the AMA told us that vitamin supplements were a waste of time, and that we were just " pissing our money down the drain"!( A reference to bright yellow urine).  Now, these very same DRs. are selling vitamins out of their offices.  Glucosemine and Chondriaten were being spoken of, in health food stores, and Life Extension Magazine, many years.YEARS FOLKS, NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS, before DRs, began recommending them.  I have been using hgh for almost three years, anywhere from .5 to 1.5iu everyday, I am now using doc's regimen of 3iux3days per week, Even though I still weigh around 260 pounds, my waist is at least 2 inches smaller than three years ago, and my jacket size is up nearly 4 inches, all this with almost no weight training.  Am I in great physical condition?  Nah, but I think that I am in no worse condition, than when I started hgh.  BUT------- this is just MY opinion!
      longlife
      mikeg
      Subject: [Rejuvenation] Censorship at Rejuvenation?

      Hi all,
      I have posted a message titled "IGF-1 & Cancer" to both AAR and RJV on 1/11/2001.  This message gets posted at AAR as Message No. 8207 http://www.egroups.com/messages/AntiAgingResearch/8217?viscount==-30 but has not appeared at RJV until now (none at RJV Archives).  If the message did not reach RJV, it must come back to my mail box but it didn't.  I suspect it has been censored by the moderator(s) of RJV like the post of Richard Herro below which puts a link to where we can buy r-hGH much cheaper than the price quoted by Ellis.  I have to cross-post this message to AAR otherwise I am afraid this message will be censored too.

      Best regards,
      Kenji