Re: [Rejuvenation] Re:Bubbles

  • lainiep@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2000
      I have been told and this is what I do: I pull back the empty syringe
      to the amount I want to withdraw (example .20 iu) and then I put the
      needle in the vial and push the air into the vial. This should make the
      difference because you are replacing what you are taking out. Then put
      the needle back in the vial and draw out the same amount you put in.
      Again Im only telling you what has worked for me so I hope this is some
      help to you or others.
    • canman619@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2000
        You are absolutely right..your advice worked..thanks