Re: [Rejuvenation] Re: Growth Hormone & Diabetes

  • lainiep@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2000
      Since I am very new to this group and hgh I will probably ask some
      questions that are hard to understand. But I enjoy the group and feel I
      will learn a great deal from all of you.

      My question for now is: I have Crohns' Disease and have been on steroid
      (Prednisone) for a very long time, on and off during flare ups.

      I am wondering if this could cause my insulin growth factor-1 test to be so
      shockingly low. My hgh was 57 and my dhea was 52.

      [You have to clear this up... your "HGH was 57" or your "IGF-1 was 57" ?
      Supposing you meant "IGF-1 was 57"... yes, that is very, very low...
      but we have heard of such low levels here on Rejuvenation, from persons
      that then took injectable growth hormone and had great results. So...
      if you meant to say "IGF-1 was 57" then, I think you should not hesitate
      to start. If you meant "HGH was 57" then I don't know how low that is.
      - Ellis]

      The doctor said he never heard of it being so low. I have been so tired for
      the last few months and just seem to be dragging myself so much. Does anyone know if by taking so much Prednisone which shuts down the addrenal glands- doesn't the pituarity make the adrenal glands produce natural hgh?

      [I have never heard say that the adrenal glands produce natural hgh. I
      have heard say that the pituitary produces natural hgh. I don't know if
      Prednisone would shut down the pituitary, but you seem to have a very
      low level of growth hormone, so why stop to figure out what is the reason?
      If you know you are very low, do something about it: replace. - Ellis]

      Could this have a lot to do with my very low energy level?

      [100% surely, if you are very low on growth hormone. - Ellis]

      I am 51 years old and feel like I'm going on 90. I have heard so
      much good about hgh treatment and appreciate anything you have to
      offer. Thank you so much.

      [Please run to your nearest anti-aging doctor and get started taking
      growth hormone. I am amazed your doctor said he has never seen such
      a low growth hormone level, and then stopped there... - Ellis]