Re: Giovanni's experience

  • Ellis Toussier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 1999
      --- Giovanni Mejia <giox01@...> wrote:
      > From: Giovanni Mejia <giox01@...>
      >
      > Rejuvenation
      >

      > I took a maintenance dose of 3 months that was as
      > follows:
      > Eli Lilly Humatrope
      > 1 week 6 I.U
      > 2 week 6 I.U
      > And the rest of the cycle I took 4 I.U
      > As far as I know I am the only person that has taken
      > this maintenance
      > dose under the age of 30. You may ask why at such
      > an early age I took this. The first reason is that I am an insomniac
      since the age of 15 years old. Second that I am highly aware of the
      positive effects that
      > Human Growth Hormone has on the body (That is taking
      > the right amount and not over doing it) and third because I had a
      business were I worked from 12 to 14 hours a day six days of the week
      and on Sunday I was
      > working 8 hours. Over the years of working so hard
      > and having so much stress, anxiety and loss of weight I knew my body
      had been taking a beating during this time.

      > The effects that I had while taking Human Growth
      > Hormone for a 3 month cycle were as follows:
      > 1. I sleep like a baby. (Deep REM sleep)
      > 2. My skin got moist and soft.
      > 3. I lost all my body fat.
      > 4. I felt a feeling of well being.
      > 5. More energy and stamina.
      > 6. Increment in my sexual life.
      >
      > I will be taking again HGH at age 35 in conjunction
      > with Chelation treatments.
      >
      > Do any of the members of Rejuvenation have any
      > information on a COMPLETE regimen for someone my age (29 M) that
      covers not only vitamins, and minerals but all the hormones, special
      medications and others that are out there at the moment. I have seen a
      lot of regimens for people 50 + but never for someone my age.

      > Regards
      >
      > Giovanni Mejia Byrne

      Hello Giovanni,

      Congratulations! I think you are doing exactly what I wish I had done
      when I was 29! (except I might not have stopped) There are thousands
      of young people taking growth hormone for other reasons and purposes,
      but I think what is the motive doesn't have to do with it... your
      motives are fine for you, and I'm glad you got excellent results and no
      side effects, which is what everybody is most scared of.

      I have a question that nobody has answered yet... I wonder what happens
      when somebody quits growth hormone...

      First, when did you go on this 3 month experience with growth hormone?

      How many i.u.'s total did you take? I calculate it was about 40 old
      i.u.'s is that correct? (39 old i.u.'s is 45 new i.u.'s)

      You said you were an imsomniac, and now you sleep like a baby... You
      took growth hormone for three months and you STILL sleep like a baby
      after you stopped taking it?

      Is your skin still moist and soft? Can you describe in more detail,
      how was your skin before you took GH?

      In terms of weight, how much did you weigh before and after, (and how
      tall are you?)

      And all the other points that you mention... are they all holding up
      after you quit?

      Saludos,

      ===
      Ellis Toussier
      Please reply to both etoussier@... and etoussier@...
    • Giovanni Mejia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 1999
        Thanks for your positive commentaries. When I finished using HGH I
        felt nothing physically different, mentally I think that I was more
        optimistic about life in general and I had some small effect were I
        felt that I could think more clearly, I do not know if Ellis got this
        same effect I think that he could be the perfect person to ask what
        changes he has felt not since stopping but from taking it all these
        months.

        I think that I went on the 3 month cycle about 8 months ago.
        I took in the 3 month cycle about 48 to 50 I.U. As to my sleep I slept
        pretty well the following months after taking the cycle but now I am
        back to not sleeping that well again. My skin was pretty dry
        because I was living in Colombia in the capital, Bogota, which is at
        2600 feet over sea level and the temperature is usually cold, this
        makes my skin and I think everyone's skin dry. I am in Panama at the
        moment and usually my skin is a lot more moist because I am at sea
        level and the temperature is hot, so that makes my skin breath a lot
        thus making it moist. I noticed when I took the cycle that my skin was
        more moist and it had a better appearance. I cannot remember my weight
        at the time that I took the cycle but I must have dropped a good 7
        pounds and I am slender person so I think for me this weight is a lot.
        Regards
        G I o