Re: Digest Number 10

  • DontoEarth@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 1999
      In a message dated 4/23/99 3:39:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
      Rejuvenation@onelist.com writes:

      [two messages from Don combined here - Ellis]

      > But it probably is also good for so many things, like maybe
      > lupus, pain, Down's syndrome, maybe even Parkinson's and Alzheimers... I
      > regret that I'm not a doctor... I would be prescribing it left and right,
      > but in the doses Ronald Klatz and Chein and Terry and these doctors are
      > recommending.... between 4 and 15 i.u.'s per day

      [later corrected to say "between 4 and 15 i.u.'s per week..." 13 old i.u.'s
      is now 15 new i.u.'s - Ellis]...

      The medical dosages are no larger than 2 IU's a day in any study that I
      have read. I sent you the prescribing info for one aids study....It was less
      than 2 IU's everyday.

      don

      In a message dated 4/23/99 3:39:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
      Rejuvenation@onelist.com writes:

      > is that I have lost five pounds since beginning.

      Yeah, how about everyone giving us their results?

      don