Re: [Rejuvenation] Dr. John Maher

  • jagadish G
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello Ellis,
      Yes,I practise both conventional and ayurvedic system. One advantage
      being qualified in both Allopathy and Ayurveda is both are complementary to
      each other in the sense, many principles agree with each other. So by doing
      scientific research in Ayurveda the results could be easily incorporated
      into mainstream medicine (many have been already done like some
      herbs, extracts, e.t.c.,)

      The difficulty of an allopath being also a homeopath is very much
      contradictory as the names of respective systems of medicine themselves
      suggest they are contradictory to each other!!! (theory of similars and
      theory of dissimilars!). Many homoepaths ask patients to stop
      all allopathic medicines before starting homeopathic medicine.
      That's the reason an allopath finds difficulty in defending himself
      while practising homeopathy simultaneously!

      -Dr.Jagadish

      http://im.yahoo.com