Re: Re: GH deficiency

  • Dale R. Hersh
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2000
      Gordon,

      I meant that as virtual humor--sorry

      gts wrote:

      > From: "gts" <gts@...>
      >
      > > Sorry to rant, I'm starting to sound like Gordon, but this just got
      > my shackles up!
      >
      > You almost had my sympathy until you said that. (Just kidding. :)
      >
      > The internet is ideally suited to ranting and raving about health,
      > politics, religion, sports, philosophy, law, medicine and every other
      > important and controversial subject on earth. And if you disagree then
      > I will write 27 more messages in defense of this position. :)
      >
      > -gts

      I know you would but I don't know how you and Ellis find the time to do
      all of this.

      Take care

      Dale

      [I don't know how I find the time, either. Usually very early in the
      morning, or late at night... I am happy to do it. I learn a lot too.
      - Ellis]
    • Dale R. Hersh
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2000
        Marty,

        Good luck and even if they say no the first time don't give up.

        Keep us informed.

        Dale