Re: Getting up at night

  • Stone350LT@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
      Ellis,

      Where would a person get a cpap machiine and what is the cost? Also I think
      your website is great however I have not been able to access Lasurus Long's
      website. Can you advise me of the HTTP?

      Thanks,

      Mike

      (Excuse me, Mike, but I don't know what you mean by a cpap machine.
      Lazarus Long's URL must have changed, because I was unable to find it
      either, now.... I will try to find it and I'll post it here. Thanks
      for letting me know. - Ellis)
    • KKANDLER@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
        In a message dated 10/30/99 3:09:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, ronurba@...
        writes:

        > From: ronurba@...
        >
        > I say that getting up less at night with rhGH injections is caused by
        > sleeping sounder.

        Based on your message I increased my Melatonin from 3 to 6 Mg and I now get
        up once per night rather than 3 times per night.

        We are off Ellis's major subject, but it is helpful.

        Thanks,

        Karl