Re: How many inject HGH

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
      MARTY wrote:

      > From: "MARTY" <dragmart@...>

      Marty,
      My husband and I have been teachers in the state of South Carolina for
      about 26 years. A few years ago our state employee Blue Cross/Blue
      Shield gave all of us the option to go to a cheaper policy which was an
      HMO. It didn't cost us anything, as teachers, but gave us "more"
      coverage in some areas. I am SO GLAD I did not switch at that time. I
      got this advice from a CPA who warned me not to switch. He was so
      right. Since I still retained the old policy I have been able to go to
      any doctor all over the US with my insurance. I have had extensive and
      somewhat experimental testing done. Best of all, they just okayed my
      HgH shots and will cover them the rest of my life, which I hope is a
      long time to come.
      Paula