Another Fibromyalgia, Kindle book free today.

  • Ellis2ca
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2013
      Here is another Kindle book, on Fibromyalgia, which I hope is still free...

      This one will cost only $4.99 when the offer is over. But that doesn't mean that this one is less good than the one that cost $9.99 (offer is over) This one has 27 reviews, and about 4.5 stars, which means it must be excellent.

      Don't judge Kindle books by their price. The author sets the price, and some authors think they should earn big bucks and sell few books, and some authors would like to have many more books sold.

      In any case, $0.00 is a good price.

      Fibromyalgia, a Guide to Understanding the Journey

      http://www.amazon.com/Fibromyalgia-Guide-Understanding-Journey-ebook/dp/B00BB0AQ3E/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1368535412&sr=1-1&keywords=fibromyalgia

      If you happen to be in the U.K., the URL is the same as above but substitute .com with .co.uk or look for the title in Amazon search engine and you will find it.

      - Ellis
    • Reeda Hughes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23 2:52 AM
        Reeda: Could you please tell me if, when you use very small amounts
        of� injectable HGH, you�could still get joint pain?

        Ellis: Hello Reeda... In 15 years using HGH and answering questions about
        HGH, I have never heard of anybody who got "joint pain" with a "small
        amount" or a small dose of growth hormone. Anything ess than 4 iu
        per day, I have never heard of any pains at all.

        Can anybody report having joint pains with 4 iu or less? Please tell us.

        I have heard of somebody who got joint pains after using 15 iu for several
        months... but he did not get the joint pain after a few doses of 15 iu, it took
        several months.

        I have also heard of somebody who got pains using 10 iu for about 8 months.

        I have taken 10 iu per day for a few days myself, to see what happens
        (I think I looked better after the first dose... My usual dose is 2 iu per day.)
        and I did not have any pains. My budget does not permit 10 iu per day,
        but it is known among body builders... I suggest 8 iu or less to bodybuilders
        because I have read the report of pain with 10 iu.

        What is your problem? What dose are you taking, how frequently, and for
        how long have you taken this dose?

        Perhaps you have arthritis? Also... check your blood sugar.
        High blood sugar can cause joint pains.

        - Ellis
      • juliaeasley
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27 5:12 AM
          Reeda, I have been using HGH for 5 years and I experience joint pain @2ius per day. If I lower my dose to 1 iu the pain subsides but my IGF-1 is lowered to 150 which is my level with no added HGH. I know other women with the same problem but NO men . Seems to be hands and hip joints affected the most. What is your dosage per day?

          Julia

          Ellis: Hello julia... wow! joint pains with 2 iu per day? and none at 1 iu...

          What about 1.5 ? Does it hurt a lot? How about benefits? Do you get any
          benefits at 1.0 iu and at 2.0 iu ?

          Ellis

          --- In Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com, Reeda Hughes <reedahughes@...> wrote:

          > Reeda: Could you please tell me if, when you use very small amounts
          > of  injectable HGH, you could still get joint pain?
          >
          > Ellis: Hello Reeda... In 15 years using HGH and answering questions about
          > HGH, I have never heard of anybody who got "joint pain" with a "small
          > amount" or a small dose of growth hormone. Anything ess than 4 iu
          > per day, I have never heard of any pains at all.
          >
          > Can anybody report having joint pains with 4 iu or less? Please tell us.
          >
          > I have heard of somebody who got joint pains after using 15 iu for several
          > months... but he did not get the joint pain after a few doses of 15 iu, it took
          > several months.
          >
          > I have also heard of somebody who got pains using 10 iu for about 8 months.
          >
          > I have taken 10 iu per day for a few days myself, to see what happens
          > (I think I looked better after the first dose... My usual dose is 2 iu per day.)
          > and I did not have any pains. My budget does not permit 10 iu per day,
          > but it is known among body builders... I suggest 8 iu or less to bodybuilders
          > because I have read the report of pain with 10 iu.
          >
          > What is your problem? What dose are you taking, how frequently, and for
          > how long have you taken this dose?
          >
          > Perhaps you have arthritis? Also... check your blood sugar.
          > High blood sugar can cause joint pains.
          >
          > - Ellis

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27 9:18 PM
            How the heck would anyone get hold of Ellis?  I get these posts but his name shows "server not found" when I try to contact him.� Mail?

            Pablo

            Ellis: Hello Pablo... write to me to etoussier(at)safe-mail.net

            Where are you getting "server not found" ?

            Ellis

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28 10:52 AM
              yes you can have joint pain using 4IU's per day. Reduce to every two days

              Ellis... Ok.. thank you for letting us now... I had not heard of anybody in
              fifteen years, and now I have heard of two persons in one day. I stand
              corrected. People with joint pains didn't tell me... I guess they didn't want
              to hurt my feelings... (?)

              Yes, you might have joint pains with a dose of 2 iu per day, also with 4 iu per day...
              It seems to be more common in women than in men.

              Ellis

              On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Reeda Hughes <reedahughes@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Reeda: Could you please tell me if, when you use very small amounts
              > of injectable HGH, you could still get joint pain?
              >
              > Ellis: Hello Reeda... In 15 years using HGH and answering questions about
              > HGH, I have never heard of anybody who got "joint pain" with a "small
              > amount" or a small dose of growth hormone. Anything ess than 4 iu
              > per day, I have never heard of any pains at all.
              >
              > Can anybody report having joint pains with 4 iu or less? Please tell us.
              >
              > I have heard of somebody who got joint pains after using 15 iu for several
              > months... but he did not get the joint pain after a few doses of 15 iu, it
              > took several months.
              >
              > I have also heard of somebody who got pains using 10 iu for about 8 months.
              >
              > I have taken 10 iu per day for a few days myself, to see what happens
              > (I think I looked better after the first dose... My usual dose is 2 iu per
              > day.) and I did not have any pains. My budget does not permit 10 iu per day,
              > but it is known among body builders... I suggest 8 iu or less to
              > bodybuilders because I have read the report of pain with 10 iu.
              >
              > What is your problem? What dose are you taking, how frequently, and for
              > how long have you taken this dose?
              >
              > Perhaps you have arthritis? Also... check your blood sugar.
              > High blood sugar can cause joint pains.
              >
              > - Ellis

            • debrasnell721
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 8, 2013
                Debra: I tried as well and got the same.... so if you get a hold of him
                Pablo.... please let me know.

                Debra

                Ellis... Why is it so difficult to get a hold of me? I am here.
                You got a hold of me because you wrote to Rejuvenation.

                Please write to me to etoussier(at)safe-mail.net just mention
                that you are subscribed to Rejuvenation and I will answer
                your e-mail.

                By the way... Pablo... I think I wrote to you, but I did not
                realize that you are subscribed to Rejuvenation.

                I have become paranoid since they started to crucify
                Baseball Players for hitting too many homeruns.

                You cannot be too healthy anymore... And maybe somebody
                thinks it is not good that I should talk about how to stay well
                with HGH, either... ?...

                Recently, I was tricked by somebody who wrote pretending to
                be somebody else... and so I learned the hard way that I have
                to be more alert than I used to be..

                But it was not somebody subscribed to Rejuvenation...

                So now I am really paranoid.

                Ellis
              • dAVId
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 9, 2013
                  DAVID: Just reporting on what seems to be of real help with energy and endurance.

                  I am 72 Years Old, have used Ellis Protocol of injecting small amounts of
                  insulin, quick release w/ meals to keep my glucose numbers below a hundred,
                  except after meals, where it will measure up to one hundred and fifty.

                  ELLIS: Hello David... I am happy that you have been using the "Ellis Protocol"
                  to inject small amounts of insulin with meals to keep blood glucose below
                  one hundred... but... if you are getting up to 150 after meals, that means you
                  are not eating correctly.   You have to eat much less carbs.   Do this:

                  1. do not eat anything (substantial) until your blood glucose drops below 100 mg/dl
                  If necessary, do aerobic exercise to get it down below 100 mg/dl

                  2. Do not take insulin.  Eat only chicken or fish or eggs, and a vegetable salad.

                  3. 30 minutes after the above meal, check your blood glucose.

                  Repeat the same with this:

                  1. wait (or aerobic exercise) until your blood glucose drops below 100 mg/dl

                  2. Do not take insulin.  Eat a meal with rice, bread, potatoes, cereals, desserts, etc.

                  3. 30 minutes after this meal, check your blood sugar.   Check it again after
                  another 30 minutes....

                  I think you get the point.   Your blood sugar will be high if you ate a lot of
                  carbs, and it will be low if you did not eat a lot of carbs.

                  Do not use insulin as a crutch because you eat incorrectly.   You should eat
                  correctly ("low carbs") and also inject a tiny dose of insulin.

                  DAVID: I started taking metformin, five hundred mgs slow release, twice a
                  day, slow release. I am of course guessing, my body made insulin is
                  becoming weak with age, 72 Years Old.

                  Anyhow... The metformin has changed my life. I feel more energy,
                  more endurance. Metformin is over a hundred years, and improves insulin
                  sensitivity, slows production of glucose from the liver, and helps in weight loss.
                  Almost no side effects, I feel much more like my old self using metformin.

                  ELLIS: Yes... metformin is good... but "according to Ellis" insulin is better...

                  Why?  Because metformin improves insulin sensitivity, but your pancreas
                  wears out a little bit because it has to produce the insulin.

                  When you inject insulin you take the load off of the pancreas.  The injected
                  insulin replaces the insulin that your pancreas would have had to release,
                  so the beta cells (cells that produce insulin) wear out.

                  Think of it as a motor car that is used, or is not used.  If it is not used, it can
                  last forever... if it is used, it wears out.

                  DAVID : I have taken one unit of HGH, followed by CBC Tests, lab blood tests, if I
                  take more, no change, one unit seems to be optimum for me.

                  david
                  lubbock tx.

                  ELLIS: Congratulations, keep it up and stay well.   I am very happy if you learn
                  a little bit from me, I learn a lot from everybody here too.

                  Let us know how you are doing.   You are 72, and I will be 69 soon... So we
                  are of the same world... we could have had some classes together...
                  our handshake was a contract... there were no computers, no internet...
                  I didn't even see television until I was 12... we used to play with marbles,
                  and with balls and we used to collect and trade cards.

                  Them days are gone !  I am not sure which days are better, but I would
                  love to go back to 1957, or so... and take my hormones and the internet
                  back to 1957 with me.

                  Fortunately, now we have growth hormone and we have insulin and we have
                  testosterone and EPO and we have the internet that we can learn from.

                  I am still in the same body as I was in when I was 45, or 50... or 25...

                  - Ellis