* * * Another Very Good Book, Free Today, on Kindle books

  • ohneclue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Ohneclue: That is NOT free unless you are a member of Prime. Otherwise, it is $8.95 which is NOT free by my understanding of the word.

      Ellis: You arrived late. AND you didn't read the whole post. I wrote it was free TODAY, which means it was free on the day that I sent the post.

      When I say it is FREE today, it means "it is free TODAY."

      It won't be free tomorrow, because these are PROMOTIONS... The author offers it free for a few days so that a few hundred or thousand people will download his book, hopefully some of them will READ IT, and hopefully some of them will WRITE A BOOK REVIEW about it.

      Here is another book which is free today. I hope it will be useful, sometimes...

      Power of Vitamin D New Scientific Research Links Vitamin D Deficiency to Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Kidney Disease, Fibromyalgia... etc

      http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Deficiency-Fibromyalgia-Depression-ebook/dp/B0037QH0C0/ref=sr_1_14?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1359799871&sr=1-14

      I hope it helps you. - Ellis

      contact me: etoussier(at)safe-mail.net