Re: * * * Guess: Which is the best HGH secretagogue?

  • qqqqqqqqqqqq
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
      --- In Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com, "Commish" <brian.gabrielle@...> wrote:
      >hi ellis. frank lively here. the phx fireghter with the hyperbaric chamber. how do I find out what that secretagogue is?

      Hello Frank. It is great to hear from you. Please write to me to

      etoussier(at)safe-mail.net

      and I will send it to you.

      I will answer briefly: The best HGH secretagogue is HYPOGLYCEMIA. How do
      you get hypoglycemia, safely, is what my book is all about.

      I might publish it as a Kindle book, but I am afraid that if I publish it, they will make it illegal for athletes...

      By the way... If you do not have a Kindle reader on whatever device you use,
      (Windows, Apple, iPad, etc.) you can read Kindle books if you download a Kindle
      reader to your device. TODAY you can download a very good book that is
      perfect for today:

      Dear Santa, A Christmas Story... by Jay Frankston

      I paste this:

      If you do not already have a Kindle reader installed on your computer, here is
      how to do it:

      Go to Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com
      If you don't have an amazon.com account, set it up.
      If you have one, set your mailing address somewhere in the U.S.A.

      Use the setting of the Amazon search engine to "Kindle Store"

      Once you are in Kindle Store... at the top you see "Free Reading Apps"...

      click on Free Reading Apps...

      Download a Kindle app for your computer (Windows or Apple, or iPad, etc.)
      Install it. Now you can read Kindle books!

      On the left hand side of the Kindle Book store there is a column... go to
      DEPARTMENT and click on Kindle e-books.

      on the left hand column you have CATEGORIES... choose "Fiction" or "Non-Fiction"
      and then, choose the topic, eg, Travel... and then again, Caribbean, United States,
      etc...

      You will find A LOT of very good books to read for FREE... and also for 99 cents
      or for 2.99, etc.... The books that are free or cost 99 cents are seeking
      downloads and reviews, but you don't HAVE to give ANYBODY a book review...
      they are free, and you can keep it forever.

      And every day there are new, great books, on promotion, for zero dollars and
      zero cents ! I have gotten hundreds of EXCELLENT books, free...

      I am READING MORE than ever, and I am as excited about this as when I
      first learned to navigate on the Internet, and I could hardly get away from the
      computer... I couldn't sleep at night... because it was so incredible. This is
      just as incredible.